⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Nottingham. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Mozart's Requiem at Nottingham Contemporary under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Nottingham Contemporary
📅 Dates and times: 18 February at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible. Click here for further accessibility information. Please note that Wheelchair Accessible Tickets include access for 1 carer to be sat next to the ticket holder
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Mozart Requiem: Dies Irae, Tuba Mirum, Rex Tremendae, Confutatis, Lacrymosa, Sanctus, Agnus Dei, Diverimento in D Major K.136
- String quartet - Artisti Con Brio
- This was what I wrote on fb: A lovely evening listening to a candle-lit version of Mozart's Requiem played by a string quartet. Dad "conducted" throughout by stroking my arm in time to the music. He varied pressure as well as speed, according to the type of sound. I certainly felt the pizzicato sections!! A truly sensory experience for us both. 🎶♥️🥰
- Incredible atmosphere and the string quartet was amazing.
- Absolutely wonderful. Well planned, well looked after and was absolutely fantastic
- Amazing loved it 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- Lovely music. We were expecting real candles though!
- Lovely evening, beautiful setting.
- Loevly atmosphere and musicianship. Would have liked it to have been longer
- super evening! Well organised
- Wonderful evening, thank you
- I would have liked a choir too.
How to get there?
Museo De Arte Contemporáneo De Monterrey (MARCO), Patio Central
Juan Zuazua, Padre Raymundo Jardón y, Centro, Monterrey, N.L., 64000