⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now to discover music inspired by Día De Los Muertos at Ovation Square under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Ovation Square Long Beach
📅 Dates and times: November 1 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- La Llorona – Traditional folk song
- La Bruja – Traditional folk song
- Dios Nunca Muere – Pedro Infante
- La Martiniana – Traditional folk song
- Recuérdame (Remember Me) from Disney Pixar’s Coco
- El Latido de mi Corazón (Proud Corazon) from Disney Pixar’s Coco
- Amor Eterno – Juan Gabriel
- Danse Macabre – Camille Saint-Saëns
- La Muerte – Lola Beltran
- Gracias a la vida – Mercedes Sosa
- Estrellita – Manuel Ponce
- Danzon No. 2 – Arturo Marquez
- Huapango – Jose Pablo Moncayo
- La Bamba – Traditional folk song
- Divisi String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 TA M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was fantastic and safe. Everything flowed beautifully throughout the evening. I’ll definitely return for the next event"
💬 Daisha T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was great! The talent, the ambiance, the vibe made for a really great evening."
💬 Rasheeda H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Beautiful experience. Highly skillful and musically gifted artists. Enjoyed it."
Select date and session