⭐ Don’t miss Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience! Walk into the depths of a dark forest and discover fantastic beasts and iconic wizarding world moments illuminated like never before.
Parking Tickets for Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience in Leesburg
🎫 Parking Spot - includes one parking spot per car at Morven Park ($8 online or $10 if you purchase on-site)
📅 Date: from October 29, 2022
🕒 Opening hours: Mondays–Sundays, 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: your parking spot will be valid during your stay at the experience
📍 Location: the awe-inspiring woods of Morven Park, 41580 Sunday Morning Lane, Leesburg VA 20176
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children ages 4 and under enter free of charge
♿ Accessibility: please be aware that this is a woodland walk; the pathway is made up of pressed stones and is therefore not on tarmac. There will be motorized wheelchairs for adults that can be utilized and hired – see the FAQs below for more information. If you need to book an accessible parking spot, please book your parking pass here and send an email to this address
🚗 Parking: guests coming by car must purchase a parking spot prior to arrival. Rideshare is encouraged as only limited parking is available
❗ Please note: parking spaces are standard vehicle size. If you need to accomodate a special vehicle (camper vans, trailers or others) please notify via this link
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
- Nicole A.Nov 2022Amazing! The entire experience was beyond what I expected. Would go again and again!
- Christina A.Nov 2022Awesome night that was very magical and very nicely run!
- Nicole W.Nov 2022The special effects were really good! The staff was friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this experience!!
- Sarah R.Nov 2022A lot of fun. Very well done. Would love to go back again.
- Carla Z.Nov 2022Amazing. Our entire family had fun. Would definitely do it again.
- Nedrah G.Nov 2022It was truly MAGICAL ✨
- Bubba N.Nov 2022Absolutely Fantastic! I would consider myself a more casual fan, but my girlfriend who is a diehard loved every second of it. Would highly recommend. Very well organized.
- Eleanor H.Nov 2022Beautiful and interesting lighting. Truly enjoyed the experience. Would definitely recommend
- Kathrin M.Nov 2022Great experience for any young or old Harry Potter fan
- Corri H.Nov 2022If you squint your eyes a bit, it's like you're really there!
- Kara M.Nov 2022We absolutely LOVED our experience. We had a blast and loved everything. The staff was great and the event well run. Thank you!!!
- Zachary L.Dec 2022Dementors would make a PERFECT addition in forest. Maybe throughout the whole forest, you see a few floating dementors high in the trees. I think that would add to the creepy aura.
- Heather L.Dec 2022It was fantastic! Just crowded. Lots of people standing around waiting to take pics at each big scene kind of hindered the experience. Other than that it was really cool!
- Jackie B.Nov 2022We had a really great time, and it was so fun to be immersed into the world of Harry Potter! My one point of feedback would be to have a staff member available to take pictures at certain stop because my it was just my husband and I, and we didn't always have someone around to take a photo. (ex. we skipped the wand duel because we didn't have anyone to take a picture or video) I understand that increases cost, but it would really be helpful for people coming in groups of two.
- Darwin R.Nov 2022a few elements were not necessary (random owls),vendors did not have everything in stock, other than that it was great.
41580 Sunday Morning Lane, Leesburg VA, 20176-6235