⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Denver. Get your tickets now to discover breathtaking classical renditions of EDM favorites from past and present at ReelWorks under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: ReelWorks
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Denver
- Strobe - Deadmau5
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites - Skrillex
- Don’t You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
- Shelter - Porter Robinson and Madeon
- Feel Something - ILLENIUM, Excision, and I Prevail
- GUD VIBRATIONS - Nghtmre and SLANDER
- Sun & Moon - Above & Beyond
- Someone Else - Rezz and Grabbitz
- Sideways - Illenium, Nurko, and Valerie Broussard
- All You Need To Know ft. Calle Lehmann - Gryffin and SLANDER
- Innerbloom - RÜFÜS DU SOL
- Get Low - DJ Snake and Dillon Francis
- Clarity - Zedd
- Vibe Check - GRiZ
- We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris - Rihanna
- Wake Me Up - Avicii
- I Can’t Stop - Flux Pavilion
- Electric Range Ensemble
- String Quartet
- Fantastic. Would definitely go to another EDM-on-strings show
- This was the third Range Ensemble show I’ve been to this year, and the group is just so talented! They put on a great show and are incredibly engaging with the audience!
- Awesome concert! Would definitely go again, musicians and candlelights were incredible!
- The music and ambiance was wonderful! We love coming to candlelight shows.
- I LOVED THIS! Please continue these concerts, I will go to every one! As a former cello player I do wish that the Cello was louder and/or more pronounced! Either way, an amazing show and you guys are great :)
- It was awesome! So cool seeing EDM on strings!
- Loved the music!
- A very unique and thrilling experience! Would highly recommend for a night out! I am looking forward to attending more of these in the future!
- So good!! Can’t wait for another show from them!
- Such an amazing performance! Cool to experience this genre of music in a different form! Talented ensemble! Thanks Range Ensemble!!
- Song selection was amazing. Could easily understand the tracks. Ready for the next one!
- Absolutely amazing experience!! I really hope they do this type of edm set list again soon, I have SO many friends who would also enjoy this event. 10/10!
- Enjoyable show, some of the set list was a little bit questionable but overall well done. Background lighting had potential to be cool but was often just distracting... don't hate the idea, but the execution could use some work. Additionally, it would be good if the musicians could set the audience's expectations more clearly from the beginning, as there was this awkward air of "do we treat this like an orchestral performance or an EDM show" all while the musicians seemed to be hinting at wanting more energy from the crowd. This lasted all the way up until the encore performance when the audience finally was able to let loose a little bit.
- The viola player gal appeared hidden behind the stand most of the time. Great music selection. The first and second violins sounded great together. I couldn't tell them apart with eyes closed and i liked that they swapped around here and there. As a whole, great dynamics from the quartet. Enjoyable! Thank you! Maria
- We enjoyed the performance very much - 5* for the Range Ensemble. And 3* for the venue. The seating was very uncomfortable. You had plenty of room in there to spread out the chairs and give everyone a bit more space, which would have improved the experience considerably. We also would have spent additional money on beverages had the bar not been so understaffed and the line so long.
Select date and session