⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Birmingham. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at St Paul's Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Paul's Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 40 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Howl's Moving Castle
- Neighbour Totoro
- Kiki's Delivery Service
- Spirited Away
- Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea
- Whisper of the Heart
- Princess Mononoke
- Any many more!
- String quartet - to be announced!
- Absolutely beautiful ❤️ I went with my partner for our 2 year anniversary and you helped us make it really special!
- It was incredibly beautiful. The string quartet did an amazing job bringing music to life. I am looking forward to attending again
- Really really amazing. Can’t believe how good it was.
- Beautiful. The performance was magical, very happy to have gotten to see those 4 talented young ladies performance some of Joe Hisaishi’s greats <3
- what a wonderful hour of the fantastic music from some of my favourite films from studio Ghilbli. I really felt emersed it the emotions I felt watching the films. It reminded me how big a part the music played in my viewing experience I was truly lovely, the hour passed too quickly.
- Absolutely loved it. The Sekine Quartet were stunning. All my favourite songs by Joe Hisaishi, and the atmosphere was beautiful. Highly recommend!
- so magical
- Perfect atmosphere and experience
- Absolutely sublime. I would definitely attend again, what a fantastic concert.
- amazing performance and setting was beautiful
- absolutely brilliant!
- Such a wonderful quartet of musicians and well selected pieces!
- Wow, such beautiful musicians making beautiful music in such a visually astonishing setting!
- Beautiful atmosphere, wonderful music, great acoustics.
- The music was stunning, however, I feel the ambience would have been more magical if the venue was darker, which would enable the candles to look more beautiful and illuminous.
Select date and session