⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Washington D.C. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Studio Ghibli composer Joe Hisashi at Miracle Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Miracle Theatre
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour and 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Washington DC
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro - Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro - Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an Ocean View
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Tabidachi - Journey
- Princess Mononoke - Main Theme
- Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae - Name of Life
- Spirited Away - Chihiro's Waltz
- Ponyo - Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff
- The Wind Rises - A Journey (A Dream of Flight)
- Kikujiro - Summer
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya - When I Remember This Life
- Howl's Moving Castle - Merry Go Round of Life
- Listeso String Quartet
- The orchestra, the venue, the atmosphere in general was so serene. An memorable show, would love to go again!
- the event was wonderful and music beautiful I will be attending more events in the future!!
- We loved this experience of Animes 's music played by a quartet, and we hope for more!
- Such an incredible, one of a kind experience - would highly recommend to anyone.
- Fantastic Performance. Beautiful, intimate venue. Make sure you show up early and get seats up front. It’s worth it.
- Was a beautiful experience full of wonder and helped me reminisce of my childhood. Beautifully lit and quartet was amazing.
- It was amazing! Highly recommend.
- Lovely music; great musicians!
- Amazing musicians and beautiful ambiance
- Got engaged so I’d say it was a good night.
- Experience was amazing, but venue was a little small and cramped. Overall, it was a great showing.
- What a fantastic concert! Thank you.
- wonderful! I spent the whole concert mesmerized
- Wonderful experience!
- Great performance!
The Theatre - Mall Of The Emirates
Sheikh Zayed Rd - Al Barsha - Al Barsha 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Select date and session