⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Boston. Get your tickets now to discover the spookiest Halloween inspired music at Temple Ohabei Shalom under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Temple Ohabei Shalom
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert(min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Boston
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110 - Dmitri Shostakovich:
- II - Allegro Molto
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield
- Stranger Things (Theme) - S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) - Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) - Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) - John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) - Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) - Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- Time Warp from The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Richard O’Brien and Richard Hartley
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- Beacon Street Quartet
- Great show. Could do with less banter but overall a great experience. Highly recommend
- Loved how creepy the music was and how animated the performers were. Real amazing show!
- Was a very fun experience
- A great selection of classic, creepy music.
- it was great! i just wish it was louder! thank you!
- The musicians were very good! My only real downside was that I couldn't understand a single word they said when they were speaking to us over the microphone. I think it may have been the reverberation of the microphone. But that might just have been me.
- I loved it!
Temple Ohabei Shalom
1187 Beacon St, 02446-5441