🎫 Flamenco Date Night Experience for 2 people, including a live flamenco show, a charcuterie board, 4 tapas dishes, and churros
🎫 Flamenco Supremo Date Night Experience for 2 people, including a live flamenco show, a charcuterie board, 6 tapas dishes, and churros
💃 Experience an incredible live flamenco dance show
🥘 Enjoy a charcuterie board to share, 4 or 6 mouthwatering, authentic tapas plates and delicious churros
✨ The magical ambience of Salvador & Amanda in the heart of London
🍹 Upgrade to 90 minutes of bottomless drinks at the restaurant for an additional charge
💑 Perfect date night idea
📅 Date: various Wednesdays (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 7 p.m. - 9 p.m. (flamenco from 7:30 p.m.)
⌛ Duration: 2 hours
📍Location: Salvador & Amanda Covent Garden
- To view the tapas menu, click here
Come to Salvador & Amanda on Wednesday nights for a romantic evening discovering southern Spain's fantastical, folkloric musical traditions! Flamenco Fire is a vibrant dance show that brings the spirit of the "Spanish Fiesta" right to the heart of central London. Perfect for a date night or a unique after-work experience, spice up your mid-week with some Spanish flair. Dine on a mouthwatering charcuterie board, 4 or 6 authentic tapas, refreshing, fruity sangria and churros while you enjoy the show. Olé!
- Phenomenal. The food was beautiful and the atmosphere was spectacular, I will come back time and again
- Amazing food and the Flamenco performance was lovely, very engaging and well done!
- Amazing place, tapas and show!!! Highly recommended
- Great food and show
- Brillant evening- excellent food and authentic cuisine
- The music singing and dance performance was magical
- Amazing value for the money spent. Show was very authentic and with a intimate flair. Food was delicious and in abundance and waiters were very attentive. Strongly recommend.
- Excellent! Powerful team who had lots of fun. Great food, great service, definitely must try!
How to get there?
Sydney Town Hall
483 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia, 2000