⭐ The world of Dunder Mifflin Paper Company will come to life in The Office Experience with set re-creations, original show costumes and props, and opportunities for fans to celebrate their favorite moments and characters from the widely acclaimed television series, The Office. Visit Schrute Farms, walk through the Dunder Mifflin office, relive Jim and Pam’s love story, and more!
💰 Reserve your spot and save money by purchasing tickets in advance!
🎫 General Admission - includes full access to the experience at the date and time selected and the option to bundle with 1 Personalized Dunder Mifflin Employee Badge
- Standard - ages 11+
- Child - ages 4-10
- Student - must show valid school ID
- Senior - ages 55+, must show valid ID
- Military - must show valid ID
🎫 Flexible Entry Ticket - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date and the option to bundle with 1 Personalized Dunder Mifflin Employee Badge
- This option is available in the calendar to the right in the first time slot
- Final entry time is one hour before closing
🎫 Premium Ticket - includes full access to the experience PLUS:
- Skip-the-line privileges for entry to the experience
- 1 Personalized Dunder Mifflin Employee Badge
- 1 VIP exclusive merch item
- 1 free coat/item check
🎫 Private Access - includes entry to the experience first thing on Saturday/Sunday mornings before we open to the general public and allows you to choose the group you attend with. Private Access groups will be checked in and allowed entry into the experience five minutes apart to allow for maximum social distancing between groups
- Private Access for up to 6 people
- Private Access for up to 10 people
🎫 Personalized Badge - bundle your General Admission, Flex or Private Access ticket with a custom Dunder Mifflin ID Badge
- Each badge will be printed with your name and photo on site at the experience
- Badges must be purchased with an experience ticket. You’ll need to present both tickets to pick up your badge on site
✨ 17 areas filled with original props and costumes
🏢 Visit Scranton Business Park and the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
☎️ Sit at Michael Scott’s desk, answer the phone like Pam at reception, and see Ryan’s Closet
☕ Relive memorable moments of Kevin’s Chili Spill and Beach Day
🛍️ Shop exclusive The Office Experience products at the retail store
📅 Dates: July 28th, 2022 – January 16th, 2023
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every 15 minutes):
- Wednesdays: 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Thursdays & Fridays: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. (last entry)
- Open select Mondays
📍 Location: 1020 G St NW Washington, D.C. 20001
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children 3 and younger don’t need a ticket when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
👍🏻 We reserve the right to extend or modify this policy in light of evolving circumstances and applicable guidance/regulations.
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant and fully accessible for guests with many different abilities and neurodiversities
❓ For more information on our Covid-19 policies, please visit our Health & Safety Page
The Office Experience is a fully immersive and interactive celebration of the beloved television show, The Office. You’ll be able to step inside your favorite mid-level regional paper company, explore set recreations like the Dunder Mifflin Scranton Offices and Schrute Farms, get a closer look at original show props, and shop at The Office Experience Store. It’s a win-win-win.
Additional ticket information:
- Please double-check you’ve selected what you want—your ticket is only valid for the date and time on your ticket
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your ticketed time slot to ensure entry. If you miss your time slot, entry is not guaranteed and you may be requested to reschedule for another day.
- For full details on our ticketing terms, visit our T&Cs.
© Universal Content Productions LLC. All Rights Reserved.
The Office Experience
1020 G Street NW Washington, DC, 20001