🎫 Opening Session ticket for 1 person
🎫 Opening Night ticket for 1 person
🎫 Saturday Social ticket for 1 person
🎫 Big Night Out ticket for 1 person
Each ticket includes:
- All your beer
- Access to all areas
- A festival tasting glass
📅 Opening hours:
- Opening Session: Friday 12 August - 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Opening Night: Friday 12 August - 6 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Saturday Social: Saturday 13 August - 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Big Night Out: Saturday 13 August - 6 p.m. - 11 p.m.
📍 Location: Tobacco Dock
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
Brewers and Beers
You can expect over 100 world-class breweries, pouring 100s of delicious beers. The first line-up includes:
- 40 ft Abyss, Anspach & Hobday, Attic Brew Co, Beak Brewery, Big Drop, Big Smoke Brew Co, Brew By Numbers, Brew York, Brick Brewery, Brixton Brewery, Burning Sky, Burnt Mill, By the Horns, Cannabrew, Dark Star, Dig Brew Co, Devil’s Peak, Duvel, Eko Brewery, Fierce Beer, Finback, Gipsy Hill Brewing Company, Hackney Church Brew Co, Hackney Brewery, Howling Hops, The Kernel, London Beer Factory, London Brewers’ Alliance, and many, many more!
- Plus! Thanks to their partners, Brewers Association, the hosts are excited to announce that there will be beers from 25+ US breweries at the festival. Breweries to be announced!
Food & Drink
- 10 Greek Street, Decatur, Fallow, Farang, From the Ashes BBQ, Napoli Gang, Tacos Padre and Tendril
- Plus! Beyond beer, options may include cider, wine, spirits and more!
- To be announced! Previous years saw the likes of Craig Charles, Hot Chip (DJ Set), Shortee Blitz and DJ Yoda.
The London Craft Beer Festival turns 10 this year! The hosts cannot wait to celebrate with you at the iconic Tobacco Dock. What can you expect? As it’s their 10th birthday they going all out to create the best craft festival ever. The festival's favourite breweries from the last decade will be invited as well as some of the hottest new breweries to come and pour for you. There'll also be a host of London’s top chefs serving up a special feast for you to enjoy and some special music guests to create an epic party. Don't miss it!
How to get there?
The National Exhibition Centre Ltd
North Ave, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1NT, B1 2EA