⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Washington DC. Get your tickets now to discover the music of R&B legends at St Francis Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: St. Francis Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Wake Up Everybody - Harold Melvin / The Roots
- Golden - Jill Scott
- Ordinary People - John Legend
- Tell Me Something Good - Chaka Khan & Rufus
- Untitled (How Does It Feel) - D’Angelo
- Caught Up In The Rapture - Anita Baker
- Leave The Door Open - Silk Sonic
- What’s Going On - Marvin Gaye
- Human Nature - Michael Jackson
- Everything is Everything - Donny Hathaway
- Pretty Wings - Maxwell
- You Don’t Know My Name - Alicia Keys
- Long Walk - Jill Scott
- Brown Sugar - D’Angelo
- Doo Wop (That Thing) - Lauryn Hill
- PureSoul D.C.
- Victor A.Aug 2022Great show amazing
- Laquitta T.Aug 2022The show was awesome !!
- Joss H.Aug 2022The band and imani are phenomenal
- Stephanie P.Aug 2022The concert was fantastic. The vocal stylings and engagement with the audience made the evening a delight
- Ladawn H.Aug 2022We had a great time
- Alexis L.Aug 2022The concert and venue were great. One recommended upgrade to Fever events where the venue does not have a bar is for Fever to offer bottled water or have a bar (wine, soft drinks and water).
- Lasaunia T.Aug 2022It was what my soul needed! I went by myself and had an amazing experience.
- Tiffany J.Aug 2022Really close seating but performance was great! I do believe it should have been a little longer..at least the finale..but they were great!
- Sarah & Tierra L.Aug 2022It was a nice event to get out the house and listen to goo music
- Marcus N.Jun 2022Great event
- Devia D.May 2022I loved the experience was magical, I just would love for it to be longer and offer snacks and refreshments. Then it would’ve definitely been a 5 star!
- Shirley W.May 2022A “wonderful evening”
- C S.May 2022Nice and relaxing
- Richard A.May 2022Great show! Lovely setting.
- Wendell S.Aug 2022I’ve seen this group just prior to yesterday. I must admit the group is amazing. I found the acoustics at the church not as vibrant at an old movie theater a few weeks prior. The talented musical group caused me to want to see them again. The venue last night was a bit disappointing
St Francis Hall
1340 Quincy Street Northeast, Washington, 20017-2614