⭐ Operation Black Door: An Immersive Theatrical Experience invites you to travel back in time to World War II and become part of a government organisation. Guided by the characters you meet along the way, the historic Churchill War Rooms will be your stage for an evening of mystery solving, code-cracking and drama, enabling you to truly immerse yourself in the history books. Get tickets!
Tickets for Operation Black Door: An Immersive Theatrical Experience in London
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
📖 Step into the 1940s as you immerse yourself in a theatrical experience based on stories from World War II
🕵️♂️ Become part of a government organisation alongside one of the UK’s leading immersive theatre companies, Wet Picnic
📝 Receive your storyline and character journey in the countdown to the event
🔍 Eavesdrop on discussions in the place where history was made as you solve missions inspired by real people to unlock the secrets of the characters
🏛️ Visit the Imperial War Museum and walk the top-secret corridors of Churchill War Rooms, one of London's award-winning and must-see attractions, where the British government directed the Second World War
📅 Date: 22nd, 23rd and 24th September 2022
🕒 Opening hours: 6:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: approx. 1 hour. Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time
📍 Location: Churchill War Rooms, Westminster
👤 Age requirement: not suitable for children, 18+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: this experience is wheelchair accessible
🎧 Please remember to bring your own mobile and headphones to enjoy all the content on the app
👗 Dress code: dressing up is encouraged! Don your vintage outfits - from a twist of tweed, classic trench coats, and brogues; to pencil skirts, cardigans, wedges, and victory rolls
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Step into Operation Black door, a brand-new theatrical experience full of characters with secrets to discover. Will you be one of them? Immerse yourself in a time when every second mattered, every decision was crucial and every act counted. Take on challenges to uncover the stories hidden underground in the labyrinthine corridors of Churchill War Rooms. But remember, you must not give yourself away so make sure to dress the part! Do you think you can solve the tasks and unlock the secrets of Operation Black Door?
- Loved it! I can’t think of a better way to experience this unique and atmospheric venue, truly amazing and unique. Well done wet picnic for a Superb immersive experience.
- Great cast of actors who delivered a fun interactive experience, that informed while entertaining you.
- The staff weee excellent throughout, from the ones greeting when you arrive all the way through to the characters.
- It was an absolutely phenomenal experience. Will definitely be back in the future.
- I give it 5 stars because the actors were phenomenal
- Fantastic!! The actors were just amazing.
- Incredible. Everything was amazing!
- Everything and everyone brilliant
- I would recommend, we had a lovely time.
- Excellent experience
- Fab event only improvement would be for the war rooms to be fully open to explore after the experience