⭐ Dopamine Land is a brand new, multisensory experience that channels the limitless imagination of your inner child and transforms it into reality. Indulge all your senses in an interactive museum that combines traditional media and technology.
🚨 Don't miss out, get your tickets before they're gone! 🚨
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 2-12)
- Small Family Bundle (max. and min. 3 people, of which min. 1 child)
- Big Family Bundle (min. 4 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 12 people)
For private sessions or groups of more than 30 people, please click here
🟠 August - New Thursday & Friday Morning Sessions Added
🟢 September - Good availability
🖐 An interactive museum designed to explore the happiness hormone dopamine
🍿 Bursting bubbles, meditative fire lanterns, creative crafts, the most beautiful landscapes and many other blissful attractions!
🌸 Different sensory rooms with experiences designed to trigger dopamine
✨ An opportunity to disconnect from routine and connect with your emotions
📷 Colourful settings and surroundings to capture some truly unique photographs
🧋 Sip on a refreshing bubble tea under a sky of bubbles
📅 Date: from August 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Tuesdays: 2:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (until 23 August)
- Wednesdays: 2:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (until 7:30 p.m. from 31 August)
- Thursdays: 10:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (until 7:30 p.m. from 31 August)
- Fridays: 10:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. (until 8 p.m. from 2 September)
- Saturdays: 10:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. (until 8 p.m. from 3 September)
- Sundays: 10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 30–50 minutes
📍 Location: 79-85 Old Brompton Road, London, SW7 3LD
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Step into a world of pleasure! Can you imagine a space created just to delight your senses and stimulate dopamine? Welcome to Dopamine Land, an interactive museum of dopamine-inducing sensory experiences. Explore a series of spaces designed to stimulate touch, sight, smell and even memory. Pop bubbles, relax in meditative spaces, and channel the limitless imagination of your inner child. Enter a world of happiness!
How to get there?
79-85 Old Brompton Road, SW7 3LD, London
81 Old Brompton Road, SW7 3LD
- South Kensington