⭐ Dopamine Land is a multisensory experience that combines media, technology and play in one place. It's an interactive museum made up of colourful installations that channel the limitless imagination of your inner child into reality. Take a break from your everyday life, have some fun, take some photos and boost your happy emotions!
Tickets for Dopamine Land
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 16+)
- Child (up to 15 years old)
- Group Bundle (min. 8 people)
Only babies carried in arms can enter the experience for free and without a ticket.
A max of 8 guests can enter at a time within their 15 min session time. For private or large group sessions, please click here.
🔴 March - Last tickets remaining 🚨
🔴 April - Last tickets remaining 🚨
🟢 May - Good availability
🖐 An interactive sensory museum designed to explore and trigger the happiness hormone dopamine
🤩 Pillow fights, meditative fire lanterns, infinity digital landscapes and many other blissful attractions!
👪 Perfect for a family day out, late evenings are adult-friendly
📷 Colourful settings and surroundings to capture some truly unique photographs
🧋 Sip on a refreshing bubble tea under a sky of bubbles at the Bubble Bar
🕒 Opening hours: (please note that there are special running hours on selected dates throughout April)
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 7 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 35-50 minutes
📍 Location: 85 Old Brompton Road, London, SW7 3LD
👤 Age requirement: ages are welcome! Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Step into a world of pleasure! Can you imagine a space created just to delight your senses and stimulate dopamine? Welcome to Dopamine Land, the immersive experience in London, an interactive museum of dopamine-inducing sensory experiences. Explore a series of spaces designed to stimulate touch, sight, smell and even memory. Pop bubbles, relax in meditative spaces, and channel the limitless imagination of your inner child. Enter a world of happiness!
- Brilliant day out. We took over 3 hours to get round. Family of 5 from 1 to 59 years old! Would highly recommend, staff were super friendly too. Xxx
- A great day out with the family! Fun for everyone, little ones and big ones too. Highly recommend as likely to make a repeat visit with friends.
- I am so happy I went!! Go with a fun person that is not afraid to be a kid again. I am a kid forever!!
- My sister and I had the best night here spirited away to our younger selves! We were not rushed, and we liked that it was not busy and that we had most rooms to ourselves to play in. So much fun!
- amaaaaaziiiing!!! we came as family of 4! we loved it! highly recommended!
- The kids loved the this place. Highly recommend
- Different experience than the usual activities one would do. It’s a lot of fun for the kids
- Surprised at how much there was, very aesthetic and good fun
- I’m a nurse and my boyfriend is a bus driver, so we have very hectic lives as you can imagine. We wanted to try something different and we absolutely loved the experience. It was very calming, fun, spontaneous, just what we both needed. To add the staff were friendly and helpful. Definitely worth the money. Thank you …
- A very interactive and tasty experience for the whole family!
- Had no idea what to expect, was really good fun to do as a family.
- Something different! Recommend bringing a decent camera for some cool photos
- It's been great fun. My 9-yo had so much fun too!
- The experience was fun. We loved the rooms and Bubble Bar.
- Was an amazing experience
How to get there?
81 Old Brompton Road
81 Old Brompton Road, SW7 3LD, London, SW7 3LD
- South Kensington
Select date and session
- Apr 2023
- May 2023
––– Low availability