⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Seattle. Get your tickets now to discover the music of the R&B legends at Sparkman Cellars under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Sparkman Cellars
📅 Dates and times: August 23 at 6:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍽️ Premium wine and snacks made in-house by Sparkman Cellars available for additional purchase
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Wake Up Everybody - Harold Melvin / The Roots
- Golden - Jill Scott
- Ordinary People - John Legend
- Tell Me Something Good - Chaka & Rufus
- Untitled (How Does It Feel) - D’Angelo
- Caught Up In The Rapture - Anita Baker
- Leave The Door Open - Silk Sonic
- What’s Going On - Marvin Gaye
- Human Nature - Michael Jackson
- Pretty Wings - Maxwell
- You Don’t Know My Name - Alicia Keys
- A Long Walk - Jill Scott
- Brown Sugar - D’Angelo
- Doo Wop (That Thing) - Lauryn Hill
- Jazz Quartet - PureSoul Seattle
- Amazing talent. So blessed and honored to have had the opportunity to experience their gift. Thank you! ❤️👏🏽👏🏽
- That’s show was simply AMAZING!! Thank you guys for such a great evening!!!!
- We had a wonderful evening, the band was off the chain and the singer she was Heavenly and her daughter 🥰 the fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree. the ambiance was nice and we also made some new friends. Thank you for an awesome night. We’re coming again with some family.
- Amazing energy from incredibly talented musicians, the venue was perfect in every way
- Loved the atmosphere and the entertainment
- It was a fantastic show. I would definitely attend again
- Love the candlelight scene. Music was on point.
- Great concert! Very intimate and fun!
- Amazing show! Musicians were ON POINT and Josephine my God!
- INCREDIBLE SHOW!
- Performers were GREAT! I need another 30 mins! 😉
- amazing! so glad we came, even on a Tuesday. I wish this was on a Friday or Saturday.
- Awesome performance!
- Great performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!