⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Boston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at Temple Ohabei Shalom under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Temple Ohabei Shalom
📅 Dates and times: August 4 at 9:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Shake it Off
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Invisible String
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- Listeso String Quartet
- This was the best one I've seen! So upbeat and played spectacularly. There was no doubt what was being played.
- Incredible!!! Such talented musicians and a beautiful temple to take in the music. Thank you for hosting this fun event. Telling all my friends.
- Truly amazing!! Would 100% recommend!
- The musicians did an amazing job!
- The venue was great and the show was everything we were hoping it would be. The performers were funny and interactive. I would 100% go again!
- Absolutely amazing!!!!! Such great energy from everyone and such a welcoming experience! I loved it so much I’ll go again!!
- We went last month and on the ride home booked this session. It is a very wonderful experience and I highly recommend.
- Was great! I think the sound could have been Just a little louder
- Amazing experience! Would have liked to have another set of microphones or speakers by the performers to boost the sound.
- This event was wonderful. Great players! I will 100% be back to see them play again.
- Great show! Talented musicians, beautiful space, cool vibe, and super entertaining. We loved it!
- SO AMAZING! This group is incredibly talented and did a better job than I could have ever imagined. When they played all too well I literally cried. It was such a fun atmosphere and they encouraged clapping, dancing, and singing. Thinking about going back to another show to see it all again- I didn't want it to be over
- Amazing!!! One of the coolest, most different and beautiful experiences in my life!!
- They are so talented and the venue was beautiful
- Beautiful performance. Very talented. Would highly recommend.