⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Detroit. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen and more at Saints Peter and Paul Jesuit Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Saints Peter and Paul Jesuit Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates available and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 minutes prior to the start time. Late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Detroit
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Love of My Life
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites The Dust
- We Are The Champions
- O mio babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi – Puccini
- Quando m'en Vo' (Musetta's Waltz) from La Boheme – Puccini
- Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen (Queen of the Night Aria) – Mozart
- Listeso String Quartet
- It was SUCH a delightful experience! Beautiful setting, nicely organized entry, fantastic performance... a LOVELY way to spend time with someone you care about as a part of a great date night!
- Loved the show! Beautiful music and surroundings!
- Music great! Ambience very gorgeous!
- Such a lovely evening of beautifully executed music!!
- Performers were phenomenal! Thoroughly enjoyed the music
- Great Venue, professionalism of staff and Musicians were flawless. Wonderful experience
- Beautiful venue with an amazing quartet
- Great night out! Beautiful, sound was amazing
- Beautiful venue and awesome music! The acoustics are not near as good as masonic temple however.
- Such a great show and venue!!! The staff was incredible!!!
- This concert was mesmorizing! Every note was beautiful.
- Loved the church and the music!
- Excellent venue and ambiance, with fantastic talent and beautiful presentations of the music of Queen and some other appropriate classical selections. It's a unique and quality driven presentation. You just have to experience it to appreciate that popular music can be artfully and professionally presented to such an extraordinary level! Go and enjoy!
- It was wonderful!!!
Eje Central Lázaro Cárdenas 2, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, 06000