⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Ann Arbor. Get your tickets now to discover Halloween inspired music at First Presbyterian Church of Ann Arbor under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: First Presbyterian Church of Ann Arbor
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Ann Arbor
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110: II. Allegro Molto - Dmitri Shostakovich
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield
- Stranger Things (Theme) - S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) - Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) - Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) - John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) - Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) - Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- Medley from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- Listeso String Quartet
- Great combination of the classics with more current pieces. Other pieces like Tubular Bells (Oldfield), Halloween Theme, Harry Potter...SO MANY CHOICES! Great venue. Super acoustics.
- The staff was super friendly and very helpful. Thank you for bring them to Ann Arbor
- Great performance and beautiful venue!!
- It was a wonderful and very well organized experience.
- The artists were amazing. Definitely recommend them
- It was very fun. I enjoyed the mix of classical and movie music
- This was a really enjoyable event!
- Really lovely
First Presbyterian Church of Ann Arbor
1432 Washtenaw Ave, Ann Arbor, MI, 48104-3121