⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Metro Detroit. Get your tickets now to discover Halloween inspired music at Sanctuary Church Birmingham under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Sanctuary Church Birmingham
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: accessible parking, entrance, and restroom available
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Detroit
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110: II. Allegro Molto - Dmitri Shostakovich
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield
- Stranger Things (Theme) - S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) - Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) - Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) - John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) - Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) - Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- Medley from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- Listeso String Quartet
- Amazing, fun, professional, pure talent!
- Wonderful event, beautiful music, talented musicians, and extremely polite and helpful staff. Such a beautiful evening.
- This quartet was so talented and entertaining! The venue was perfect, and check-in was a breeze. Wonderful date night!
- Great ambiance, kind staff & pretty venue!
- Awesome Evening. Very talented musicians! Wonderful experience!!
- Lovely. The church was a great venue
- 3rd Candlelight concert I've been too, super enjoyable and a fun experience had each time
- very fun concert for kids and adults. Great family event.
- Good! Beautiful venue and performance! Can’t wait to see one again! Always a magical experience!
- Very nice concert, loved the interaction with the musicians!
- Fantastic concert!
- So cute for a date
- Awesome performance by 4 very talented artists/musicians. Beautiful venue.
- Me and my wife loved it!
The District Docklands
440 Docklands Drive, Docklands, 3008
Don't miss out!
Select date and session