⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Seattle. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine’s Day inspired music at Daybreak Star Indian Cultural Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📌 Venue: Daybreak Star Indian Cultural Center
📅 Dates and times: March 10 at 6:30 pm and 9:00 pm (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Seattle
- My Universe
- Speed of Sound
- Fix You
- Adventure of a Lifetime
- Hymn for the Weekend
- Something Just Like This
- The Scientist
- Sky Full of Stars
- Listeso String Quartet
- It was so beautiful! Coldplays songs sound so lovely on the strings.
- Musicians were talented and very friendly. They engaged the audience really well. I enjoyed their personality and execution of the songs
- The 4 musicians were fantastic. The choice of songs were spot on! Awesome experience!
- Great atmosphere and great music!
- Such a wonderful, private event. The only thing I wish was different was that it was longer!
- ONE OF THE BEST EVER!!!!
- Amazing. Such beautiful music and a great venue!
- Concert was great. I just wish there were better food and drink options
- Absolutely beautiful!!!
- Amazing. Only critique is it could’ve been louder.
- It was wonderful.
- Truly amazing
- Beautiful show
- Loved it
Select date and session