⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Washington D.C. Get your tickets now to discover the best of Classic Rock at the historic National City Christian Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
🎫 Zone A seating (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B seating (great visibility)
🎫 Zone C seating (good visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
📍 Venue: National City Christian Church
📅 Dates and times: September 9 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Washington DC
- Jefferson Airplane - “White Rabbit”
- The Rolling Stones - “Paint it Black”
- David Bowie - “Life on Mars?”
- Kansas - “Carry On Wayward Son”
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - “Sweet Home Alabama”
- Bon Jovi - “Livin on a Prayer”
- Guns n’ Roses - “Sweet Child o’ Mine”
- Blondie - “Call Me”
- Cream - “Sunshine of Your Love”
- Aerosmith - “Dream On”
- The Who - “See Me, Feel Me / Pinball Wizard”
- Boston - “More Than a Feeling”
- Led Zeppelin - “Stairway to Heaven”
- Listeso String Quartet
- Fabulous experience. The musicians were wonderful and the hundreds of flickering candles added to an already amazing event.
- Very nice. Well organized, good music, courteous staff members. Well done.
- Truly a unique and beautiful experience! The venue and music/musicians were perfect!
- A wonderful experience with an outstanding performance
- Great atmosphere and music
- Amazing! Highly recommend!
- Magical, classy fun!