⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Bach and The Beatles at Longboat Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Longboat Hall
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Toronto
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major, BWV 1048: I. Allegro
- Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prelude
- Bach / Gounod: Ave Maria
- Concerto for 2 Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043: I. Vivace
- I Want to Hold Your Hand
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- All You Need Is Love
- Eleanor Rigby
- Love Me Do
- In My Life
- Hey Jude
- Here Comes the Sun
- Come Together
- Listeso String Quartet
- Wonderful experience! Performers were engaging and a delight! Would give it more stars if I could! Highly recommend it.
- What a great experience! The musicians, music and atmosphere were incredible!
- It was an excellent experience and what I loved about it was that there was detail provided about the songs.
- The perfect amount of time and a great venue. Took my 72 year old mum and my 15 year old daughter. We all enjoyed it! Great for all ages.
- This was a gift, so we didn't know what to expect. We enjoyed it very much, loved the atmosphere, the musicians were very talented and the music was awesome. I would recommend this to my family and friends for a night out.
- Such a lovely experience! Other than an amazing performance and relaxed atmosphere I really enjoyed informal stories and the repertoire explanations in between the tunes
- This is the 2nd time we have been to one of these candlelight shows & they were both fabulous! Don’t hesitate, just go! The musicians are great & I love all the little stories they say about what the song is about or how it was created. Keep it up & just about to buy tickets for my next show1
- Amazing!! Extraordinarily talented musicians playing epic music in a beautiful space.
- These Candlelight events are amazing and the capacity is perfect. The staff is amazing, the performers are outstanding, and I will be continuing to come to these events.
- A delightful experience at a beautiful venue. A whole new appreciation for The Beatles music and songs. Experienced every note!
- Absolutely amazing and beautiful!!!
- Great performance by enthusiastic artists. Found the acoustics great in this great old venue.
- It was great! The atmosphere at Longboat Hall was perfect for this concert. I'm not a big classical music or even Beatles fan but I thoroughly enjoyed all of it! Definitely recommend
- Talented musicians. Beautiful venue. Perfect!
- Excelent sound and performers
Perth Town Hall
601 Hay St, Perth WA, Australia, 6000