⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in London. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of festive film soundtracks at St Mary's Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Mary's Church
📅 Dates and times: 17 December at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in London
- Glasgow Love Theme from Love Actually
- Somewhere in my Memory from Home Alone
- Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree from Home Alone
- Jingle Bells from Elf
- White Christmas from White Christmas
- The Christmas Song from It's a Wonderful Life
- The Maestro from The Holiday
- Last Christmas (Wham!) from The Holiday
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas from The Holiday
- It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas from Miracle on 34th Street
- Walking in the Air from The Snowman
- Let it Go from Frozen
- Plus more to be announced!
- String quartet - City String Ensemble
- Wonderfully orchestrated… the music was just beautiful. The hall was Candlelit and gave a magical feel . Will definitely be booking again.
- It was a beautiful evening, the musicians are very talented, setting set out very well & socially distanced. A sensory delight.
- Absolutely fantastic experience. Great selections of pieces played. Lovely atmosphere with the room lit up only with candlelight.
- Wonderful, magical and safe. Perfect to get me in the Christmas mood. Thank you
- A beautiful string quartet with a romantic candle lit setting.
- beautiful setting, talented musicians. a lovely festive treat!
- Was well managed and the string quartet were amazing!
- It was so beautiful. A great performance, we felt safe and the music was incredible. Would love to do it again!
- So lovely! The quartet were amazing!
- Magical evening - we loved it
- Really great night, fantastic performance!
- Amazing loved it, recommend to anyone.
- Mesmerising and moving!
- It was fantastic! Very beautiful and I had a wonderful time.
Select date and session