🎫 Ticket for 1 person to Dining in the Dark, a unique tasting experience with a surprise menu (see below)
🍽️ Treat yourself to a secret menu while blindfolded
✨ Enjoy the nuances of each ingredient as you heighten your senses of taste and smell
🔮 Become part of a mysterious and interactive experience
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
📍 Location: Ambar Clarendon
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
🍽️ Dietary requirements: allergies and dietary requirements can be catered for within reason
👤 Age requirement: 12 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓View the FAQs for the event here. Note: Gratuity for your server is paid upon attendance
📱 After purchase, choose your menu and specify possible food restrictions using the form that appears in your purchase confirmation email and in your Fever ticket instruction. This action is required!
Sample Menu (Fall/Winter Menu)
Surprise your senses and test out your taste buds. Just choose your favourite colour, and we'll take care of the rest...
🟢 Green (Vegetarian)
- Starter: Sweet and earthy flavors combine together to leave you wanting more
- Entrée: Flavourful and tangy meet on your plate in a mouthwateringly creamy texture
- Main: A serving of some of Earth’s greatest gifts from the land
- Dessert: Flavors you know and love presented in an indulgent surprise
🔵 Blue (Seafood)
- Starter: Tantalizingly sweet and tangy brought together in a crisp and fresh treat
- Entrée: A taste of the sea married with the land; taking the plunge together to unite spice and earthy flavors
- Main: A tender serving from the oceans coupled with a side of gifts from the land
Dessert: Sweet and sticky layers form an indulgent treat
🔴 Red (Meat)
- Starter: A hearty and filling dish combining sweet and salty flavors
- Entrée: Rich and tender with a creamy accompaniment
- Main: A meaty and earthy fusion of flavors that will melt you with its richness
- Dessert: A combination of sweet and woody flavors you know and love
Ever wondered what it is like to eat in the dark? Eminent psychologists have been advocating dining in the dark as the ultimate taste experience for many years. Studies show that 80 percent of people eat with their eyes; with that sense eliminated, the theory is that the other senses—namely taste and smell—take over to elevate your meal to a whole new level. After donning your blindfold in the darkened, candlelit room, you'll soon realise that focusing on the taste and smell of this specially curated summer menu can be a truly enlightening experience—provided you're not afraid of the dark!
- It was a mindful experience!
- Thanks for everything!!
- I loved this sensory dinner experience. I wasn't expecting anything because I didn't know what to expect. but would easily do it over again!!!!
- An amazing experience! Have already recommended this event to friends.
- Great experience! A little expensive for small portion sizes but overall fun experience.
- Five star experience, food was pretty good for the experience. Would definitely do it again. Communication on when the food arrives could be a bit better.
- Neat experience. Tasty food. It was fun trying to guess what we were served and comparing it to what they announced as reality after the course was done.
- Excellent! Highly recommended
- If you doubt - don’t doubt, just for it! Delicious food, great vibe and unforgettable experience!!! You won’t regret it!
- Great unconventional date night experience. It was refreshing to taste new flavors and meet new people.
- It was my first time and it was a time to remember I had a blast the food was so good it was a fun experience would definitely do it again
- Wonderful, just a great experience overall. Drinks were very well made & tasty, the staff was welcoming & engaging and the food experience, forget about it! Thank you!
- so muchfun, highly recommended
- A fun and enjoyable experience!
2901 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA, 22201
Select date and session
- Feb 2023
- Mar 2023