⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Bach and The Beatles at Metropolitan Community Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: Metropolitan Community Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Toronto
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major, BWV 1048: I. Allegro
- Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prelude
- Bach/Gounod: Ave Maria
- Concerto for 2 Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043: I. Vivace
- I Want to Hold Your Hand
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- All You Need Is Love
- Eleanor Rigby
- Love Me Do
- In My Life
- Hey Jude
- Here Comes the Sun
- Come Together
- String quartet - Listeso String Quartet
- Absolutely incredible experience!. Worth every penny. The elegance of this event is perfect for a date night or just a night out. My wife and I loved it.
- Musicians were so talented and personalized their performance with audience interaction. Song selection was amazing. Lovely venue, definitely recommend.
- Amazing performance and romantic setting, we had a great time, this is our 1st time exploring will do it again!!!
- Great experience. The quartet played beautifully, the atmosphere was magical. Loved it
- absolutely mind blowing. they are incredibly talented
- Uplifting performance!
- Excellent, I will definitely go again!
- The musicians are simply outstanding. Loved every bit of the show!! ♥️
- We loved the whole performance it was great.
- Absolutely amazing! Loved the entire experience, especially the story telling behind the music.
- It was wonderful, entertaining, magical, humorous and the talent breathtaking, truly magical!
- A beautiful setting with talented musicians makes for a dream-like evening! I especially appreciated the bits of personal commentary and musical factoids from the string musicians. Can’t wait to go to another performance 🕯
- The event was amazing, all the artists were phenomenal! Thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Brilliant and talented musician. Loved how organized it was and Covid friendly. Would 100% recommend and return.
- Really Fantastic! The ambience was really romantic and the music was so good. Props to the musicians and organizers!
Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto
115 Simpson Ave, ON M4K 1A1
Don't miss out!
Select date and session