⭐ Dinos Alive is a dinosaur exhibition featuring life-size animated replicas in an immersive Jurassic venue. Walk alongside the massive creatures that roamed our world millions of years ago!
🟡 December - Limited availability
🟢 January - Good availability
🟢 February - Good availability
🎫 General Admission - includes standard entry for 1 to the exhibition
Available ticket bundles for General Admission:
- Family Bundle - reduced price tickets for a family of 4 or more
- Group Bundle (min. 15 people) - enjoy a special discount on ticket price
🎫 VIP Admission -includes skip-the-line entry for 1 to the exhibition, access to the VR experience (ages 4+) and a magnet or poster at your choice.
Available ticket bundles for VIP:
- VIP Family Bundle - reduced price tickets for a family of 4 or more
🎫 Season Pass - includes unlimited number of visits. Please click here for details
🌲 Travel back to the Jurassic in a thematic park full of realistic dinosaurs—see these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat!
🦕 Come face to face with over 80 specimens of life-sized, moving replicas: T-rex, Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Velociraptors, and many more
🦈 Dive into the depths of the seas and interact with Jurassic sea giants in a unique virtual aquarium
😮 Learn more about the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods in a fun and interactive way
👓 Immerse yourself to the fullest with a captivating VR experience (suitable for ages 8+)
👨👩👧👦 Kids can enjoy a “Budding Experts” interactive space, where they can become paleontologists and tame the most iconic dinosaurs
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours: (sessions available every half hour - times may vary during holidays)
- Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (last entry)
⏳ Duration: 45 min - 1 hour 15 mins
📍 Location: 1345 N. Montebello Boulevard, Montebello
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Kids 3 and younger are free
➕ The Dino Rides have an additional charge of $6 for the big ride (max weight of 130lbs) and $4 for the small ride (max weight of 65lbs).
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. There will be no vaccination requirements to attend this experience. Masks are encouraged, but not required.
Dinos You’ll Meet
Click here to see pictures and read some fun facts about all these species!
Go back millions of years to a land ruled by giants! This immersive experience brings you face to face with the fearsome and spectacular dinosaurs that dominated the animal world for 140 million years. From the turkey-sized Velociraptors to the mighty T-rex, interact with life-sized, moving animatronics of a large variety of species, and see these magnificent creatures in their natural Jurassic habitat. Step into another world and learn something new in an experience that's fun for the whole family!
- I really enjoyed this exhibit my daughter loves dinosaurs 🦖🦕 so she loved it
- Staff were all friendly and helpful. Dino exhibits were life size and some bigger than other experiences we’ve attended! Vr and underwater room were very interactive and fun the kids had a blast!
- Lots of variety in dinosaurs. And they really are huge. My dinosaur-obsessed 3-year-old loved it.
- It was awesome, my toddler was amazed with all the dinos. He wasn't scared at all, which we were worried about with how lifelike and how big they are. My husband and I really enjoyed going and we're planning on going back soon.
- The experience was awesome! I would love to go again. It is really for all ages, and absolutely worth the price. It took about 40minutes to walk through (if you really appreciate the work). Overall a thrilled experience!
- It was a wonderful experience for my son. He loved the underwater interactive experience. We all love the life size dinosaurs. The experience was good.
- Educational experience, family had a great time hanging out with life like dinos, thank you so much for the memories.
- We loved every part of it . Family friendly, great Experience. It was like you were really next to live Dinosaurs. My granddaughters loved it . I will take them again and again
- It was really interesting and immersive. Outstanding job on setting the mood and on the activities. I had a lot of fun, even as an adult.
- I really liked how the children can interact with the wall and color something and see it come alive. It would also be nice to be able to create a 3D toy so they can take home a small souvenier.
- The dinosaurs looked amazing. Couldn’t have been better.
- It was a great experience, I just wish it also had an ocean dinosaur section like the land ones. Also, the gift shop could’ve had better options, but overall recommend. Animatronics were awesome.
- This place is an amazing experience for everyone! We had a family group and we all enjoyed each and every aspect of Dinos Alive!!
- Everything was great. We bought the VIP pass and it was well worth it. The coloring exhibit was a nice treat, to be able to see you art moving around the big screen. My the only downfall is that only kids under 12 can ride the dinosaurs.
- It was so kool. A lot of dinosaurs i didnt know about. Recommend everyone to go
1345 N. Montebello Boulevard, Montebello, California, CA 90640
Select date and session
- Dec 2022
- Jan 2023
- Feb 2023
Flexible Ticket (0.1 eur)
Flexible tickets allow full refunds up to 48h before the experience starts.