⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Detroit. Get your tickets now to enjoy a mix of classical and modern spooky pieces at the Masonic Temple under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Masonic Temple, Crystal Ballroom
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: all guests must be 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Detroit
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110 - Dmitri Shostakovich
- II. Allegro Molto
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield
- Stranger Things (Theme) - S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) - Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) - Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) - John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) - Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) - Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- Time Warp from The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Richard O’Brien and Richard Hartley
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- Kalkaska String Quartet
- Candlelight Halloween was an awesome night out! The musicians were amazing and the composition choices were outstanding. It was fun knowing some of the compositions that they performed!
- BEAUTIFUL atmosphere and the music was wonderful. Definitely will attend another candlelit show!
- It’s our 3rd one and we tell everyone about these Candlelight outings
- It was awesome. The candles, music, atmosphere, venue. Loved it!
- Just fantastic. Intimate. Gorgeous. Surprised at how intense and rich the sound was from 4 instruments. Already booked another show.
- An amazing night!!! Loved every minute of it!! What talent and it got me even more excited about my favorite holiday 🎃💀
- The most unique event that I enjoyed from start to finish. checked off the bucket list.
- It was an awesome show. Amazing music, haunting ambiance, great seats.
- This concert was spooky, enchanting, and fun!
- Amazing night out! Intimate yet not crowded, wonderful atmosphere, excellent performance. Will be going again!
- First time at a Fever event. Went with a wife and daughter who are not classical music fans. We all loved it. The venue, the atmosphere and the talent of the musicians-al spectacular. We will be coming back again soon.
- The music selections were right on point. The brief speaking points of the musicians were fantastic. The ambience was perfection. Well done!!! 👏
- Great event! We enjoyed all music in a beautiful venue. Very talented musicians.
- The show was excellent and the staff were too. I will be looking out for more events like this in the future. I felt safe with their covid precautions as well so it felt very safe.
- It was absolutely amazing! Something I will never forget!