⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Liverpool. Buy your tickets now to discover the most famous Halloween compositions and classics at St George's Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St George's Hall
📅 Dates and times: Saturday 29 October at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Liverpool
- Danse Macabre - Saint Saëns
- Main Theme from Phantom of the Opera - Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Prelude from Psycho
- Funeral March - Chopin
- Ghostbusters Theme
- A Night On The Bare Mountain - Mussorgsky
- In the Hall of the Mountain King
- Harry Potter - Hedwig’s Theme
- Spectre - Writings on The Wall
- Wicked - Defying Gravity
- Edward Scissorhands - Main Title/Ice Dance
- Aquarius - Saint Saëns (Carnival of the Animals)
- Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet
- Matt Glossop (Violin) and Tim Abel (Piano)
- What a fantastic performance by Matt and Tom and great spooky atmosphere for Halloween. Brilliant mix of classics and modern songs, and so heartfelt. I'd come again tomorrow. Thank you.
- A truly fantastic evening at St. Georges Hall in liverpool for Halloween. Our first time attending a concert like this & with this style of music....we were not disappointed at all! Simply beautiful...the music & setting was just stunning. A very well organised event, a big well done & thank you to all involved...we shall be booking again.
- Beautifully chilling evening with Matt and Tim, loved every second of each composition. Truly spooky
- My daughter has autism and had a panic attack when we arrived. The fever staff were really supportive and helpful and what could have been a complete disaster was salvaged. Thank you so much for your understanding.
- Initially a little concerned as the event wasn't listed on the venue website. However we called ahead and confirmed it was happening, and the Halloween Candlelight Concert was fabulous. The venue dressing was very atmospheric and the pianist and violinist were amazing.
- Very atmospheric and spooky! Set the Halloween mood perfectly
- I always love it so much, it’s the best place to take just yourself for a treat x
- Incredible evening, beautiful setting and thoroughly entertaining.
- Gorgeous venue, gifted performers and all for the same cost as a round of drinks. Fabulous
- Absolutely wonderful. so atmospheric, Beautiful evening thank you x
- The best event I have ever been too. Just magical thank you so much
- Amazing!!! Highly recommend for anyone interested
- Absolutely beautiful, enjoyed every minute.
- Amazing talent