⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Liverpool. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Soul Classics from Four Tops, The Supremes and more at St George's Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St George's Hall
📅 Dates and times: 23 September at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes, including a 20-minute interval (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Liverpool
- Four Tops
- Marvin Gaye
- The Supremes
- The Temptations
- And more!
- Band - Chantel Cole & Jennifer John
- An absolutely fabulous night. The whole performance, singer, musicians and ambience of venue ...breath taking...Will always be a night I will remember. The Fever staff were all so helpful, polite and supporting....a credit to your organisation....what a fabulous team .
- The ambiance is always unreal in St George's Hall. To listen to a favourite genre with candle light was the perfect combination.
- Excellent band, vocalist and venue. Staff very helpful and welcoming. A brilliant night out. Looking forward to the next event booked for March!
- 🕯️Atmospheric, beautiful, fabulous engaging live music🕯️ Great organisation, lovely helpful friendly staff. Couldn't think of any negatives! Can't wait to come back!
- The band was so good!!! And the venue was beautiful! I’ve been to grand central hundreds of times and never knew that gorgeous theatre was in there! We had such a fun night and will definitely be booking more of these events
- The Motown night was absolutely fabulous. Couldn’t fault anything on the night. Great ambience not what we expected. Throughly enjoyed the night. Definitely go back again. Well done to all the staff involved.
- beautiful from start to finish. the singers voice was to die for. the venue was amazing and the band where fantastic. would defo recommend these events
- Great versatile singer, hit all the notes. Could have listened to her all night. Loved the band all very good musucians, who really gelled together and would deffinately recommend this act to others. Just one thing, and that is only the guy on the keyboard smiled a lot and seemed to be enjoying himself, the rest of the band were a bit too cool and serious. Maybe thats the way they are but hey ho, just saying. would deffinately go and watch again. Thanks.
- My mum and I had the most amazing evening. We were up dancing for the whole show. The band was incredible, the atmosphere was ecstatic. Looking for more tickets for the rest of the ladies in my life.
- Absolutely fantastic, throughly enjoyed the show... Its a must see... Fantastic singer, band was brilliant... Thank you...
- Excellent venue, suberb vocals and a lovely relaxed atmosphere
- This concert was amazing. The other orchestra and the singer were absolutely fantastic. I’d love to know the name of the singer. He had such a lovely voice. The ambience was beautiful. St. George’s Hall is a beautiful building
- Fabulous evening at St George’s Hall. Music and atmosphere amazing 🤩
- Was really nice good atmosphere Lovely amazing Venue And good music
- Very well run. Performers where excellent