⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi and others at Immanuel Presbyterian Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Immanuel Presbyterian Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: there are ADA compliant seats in each zone, please notify a staff member when you arrive if you need special seating accommodations
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Los Angeles
- Antonio Vivaldi: Selections from Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter from The Four Seasons
- Astor Piazzolla: Oblivion
- Camille Saint-Saëns: Le Cygne (The Swan) from The Carnival of the Animals
- Claude Debussy: Clair de Lune
- Jules Massenet: Meditation from Thais
- String Quartet - Orchid Quartet
Whether you’re looking for a beautifully unique classical music performance or a romantic candlelit experience, this performance is for you. You don’t need to know all things Vivaldi to enjoy the evening; simply sit back and savor the stunning atmosphere and pieces you'll hear. Join our musicians for an evening gently illuminated by candlelight, and prepare to be taken into the clouds with Vivaldi's most treasured masterpieces!
- Amazing performance and ambiance! Staff working were kind and kept everyone safe.
- It was such a relaxing peaceful place to be in during such craziness in the world today. Thank you for the space and music!
- might have fallen in love during this event. a wonderful experience
- Such a beautiful setting with amazing musicians!
- I purchased for my father he loved it the church was pretty the seating was comfortable and for someone who doesn’t like classical music it was a a very pleasant hour to sit though, I was very happy with my purchase
- It was a beautiful event but it was very warm in the church.
- It was a wonderful night of exquisite classics, performed by exceptional musicians! Being a former classical violinist and professional ballerina, I was lost in emotion!! Bravo!
- Excellent, more than words can explain. Such a great experience
- Excellent performance.
- Needed a spot light on the performers and microphones
- Excellent music and beautiful ambiance! An great night altogether!
- Very elegant event. But need some fresh air please
- Made for a great date night!
- In addition to the excellent musicians, everyone at Immanuel Pres Church were very helpful and kind. Even the audience was good! Thank you to everyone,
- We loved it very much! Very relaxing, atmosphere. Great for classical music lovers and everyone who loves and appreciates the art of music.
Select date and session