⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Melbourne. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Aretha Franklin at The Athenaeum Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Athenaeum Theatre
📅 Dates and times: 4 February at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Ain’t No Way
- I Say A Little Prayer
- Chain of Fools
- Dr. Feelgood
- Amazing Grace
- Sisters Are Doin’ It For Themselves
- Bridge Over Troubled Water
- Let It Be
- (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman
- Luminosity Trio - Elly Poletti (voice), Joe McEvilly (piano) & Cheryl Durongpisitkul (saxophone)
- Amazing! Joe is flawless on the piano, Elly has an unbelievable voice & the sax player was a nice touch to the performance, equally important in her role. A fantastic, one I wanted never to end. Well done guys, hope to see more you all. x
- Absolutely fantastic, I’ve been to a few Candlelight Concerts in the last year and this was the best yet, the piano, the sax and the vocals were faultless, great show!
- Amazing atmosphere and fantastic performance. Looking to book my next show. Highly recommend!!
- Venue was fantastic. Staff were friendly. Artists we excellent and the ambience was amazing. 10 out of 10. Will definitely be back.
- Amazing! The atmosphere, seating and performers dazzled through the night. Incredible
- Fantastic show! We thoroughly enjoyed the music, energy and good vibes.
- This was one of the most enjoyable music events I’ve attended for many years. The lead singer was amazing!!
- Loved it. The musicians were very professional and the atmosphere was wonderful. Thank you for a great night.
- What a brilliant and engaging event.. fantastic musicians! We thoroughly enjoyed the experience
- Brilliant venue, incredible voice, a magical evening!!!
- A great venue , band were excellent and the main singer was amazing
- Amazing night, 3rd time seeing this band! They are incredible!
- Amazing sensational performances by all three
- Fabulous evening. The lead singer was brilliant
- Raleigh had an amazing voice and small group produced a great sound. The candlelight concept was great.
Select date and session