⭐ Mad Hatter's (Gin &) Tea Party is an immersive experience in a wonderland installation. Take a trip down the rabbit hole and delight the senses in a whimsical (gin &) tea party that has already won rave reviews in LA, NYC, Miami, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta and London!
🚨 Tampa Bay, your chance to take a trip down the rabbit hole is about to end! Final date - August 21st, 2022 🚨
🟠 August - very limited availability
🎫 Entry for 1 to the immersive experience including a welcome drink, 3 original cocktails served in teacups, and a Mad Hatter hat to wear during the experience
🐰 Take a trip down the rabbit hole into an immersive Wonderland full of colorful props and peculiar characters
🍸 Enjoy crazy cocktails carefully constructed from curious ingredients
⭐ Over 50,000 tickets sold in LA, NYC, Miami, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Boston and London with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5
📅 Date: from August 2022
🕒 Weekly schedule and starting times:
- Thursdays: 6 p.m. & 8 p.m.
- Fridays: 6 p.m., 8 p.m. & 10 p.m.
- Saturdays: 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m., 8 p.m. & 10 p.m.
- Sundays: 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m. & 8 p.m.
⌛ Duration: the experience lasts 90 minutes. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the start time on your ticket. Doors will close at the start time on your ticket. No late entry is permitted!
📍 Location: Mad Hatter Tampa Bay: The Palmetto Club at 17004 Dorman Road, Lithia, FL 33547
🍽️ Dietary info: alcohol-free cocktail options will be available upon request
👗 Dress code: casual (Alice in Wonderland costumes are very welcome!)
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
"We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?"
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
The Mad Hatter, Dormouse, and the March Hare are unleashing teatime mayhem with a brand new experience and taste of Wonderland in the Tampa Bay Area! This trip down the rabbit hole into an immersive wonderland has already won rave reviews for its previous tea parties in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Miami and London.The Mad Hatter and his even madder guests, invite you to delight and bewitch the senses as you enjoy a colorful 90-minute cocktail menu. Indulge in crazy theatrical immersion and a little risqué banter, along with your three tantalizing cocktails that await you - each carefully constructed from curious ingredients that'll befuddle your taste buds. Don’t be late for this very important date, or it'll be 'off with your head'!
- Loved, loved, loved the entire experience!
- One of a kind experience! 10/10 recommend :)
- The literal best time I've had in ages! The staff and characters were amazing, the venue was beautiful.
- Amazing, hilarious and so, so fun!!
- Hand down one of the most amazing experiences I’ve ever had, everyone was welcoming and the performers were so entertaining and lovely to get to know after the show! Incredible job everyone!
- Absolutely loved the entertainment! So much so that I wished it was longer and included more characters, especially the Queen. Drinks were great as well! Wished there was more of that too
- so fun, The hosts did such a great job, The event space looked awesome
- It was so much fun! The decorations were amazing. The characters were funny and engaging!
- Amazing experience! 10 out of 10!
- awesome show...lots of laughs, excitement, customer participation, great acting drinks & appetizers were delicious
- The decorations and actors were wonderful!!!
- Cool costumes and setting. Hatter was great. I like adult humor but it got a little cringy
- Beautiful tea party!!!! Wonderful cast and delightful drinks!!! A must see🌸🌼🌸🌼
- very entertaining, from the beginning to the end! beautifully decorated, drinks were really good! Overall a magical experience
- Absolutely awesome experience, different from anything else out there!
The Palmetto Club
17004 Dorman Road, Lithia, FL, 33547-1718