⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in London that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
🟡 June - Limited availability
🟢 July - Good availability
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition
- Child (4 to 12)
- Family Pass: max. 2 adults + min. 2 kids
- Senior (65+), Student (13 to 26), or NHS
- Group Bundle: min. 15 people (10% off per person)
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a "Starry Night" poster:
- VIP Adult
- VIP Child (4 to 12)
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
🧑🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Date: from July 2022
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the visit will take around 90 minutes
👤 Age requirement: all ages! Free entry for children under 4 years old
📍 Location: Commercial 106, Spitalfields. Get directions
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is partially wheelchair and prams accessible. Due to the building’s listing constraints, there is no access to the top floor. This has galleries and information which will be available both online and in printed formats
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Our venue has a capacity inferior to 500 visitors at once and will follow COVID protocols established by the UK government. Currently, there are no face mask nor COVID-19 vaccination requirements in place to attend this experience
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360 degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This impactful experience has already thrilled visitors in Naples, Italy, Brussels, Belgium, and the UK. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes.
- Absolutely stunning one of the best things we have ever done anywhere in the world
- Excellent exhibition I would happily go again.
- Lovely exhibition. I learnt a lot about Van Gogh that I didn’t know and the VR experience is definitely a must do! So cool. The staff are lovely too. Would definitely recommend
- Amazing experience (took 90 minutes - 2 hours to complete). Worth paying extra for the virtual reality experience also. We had a wonderful time and both feel we have a much better understanding of Van Gogh’s mind and process’s.
- Excellent exhibition, impressive set up and activities. Loved it. Highly recommended.
- Wonderful exhibition, beautifully put together. Inspirational and emotional, such beautiful work and such an amazing artist. Tragic he had MH issues in his life and was not recognised for the brilliant artist he was.
- Really enjoy the experience, thorough information about the artist, enjoyed the VR and projection room
- wonderful time was had by all, especially enjoyed the VR experience.
- Overall enjoyed the experience. Would definitely recommend also using the VR headsets for the additional costs.
- Touching, enchanting, mesmerising and melancholic - everything you would expect from an exhibition of Van Gogh’s art
- Thoroughly enjoyed learning about Van Gogh's life and seeing his incredible art through the Immersive experience. Would definitely recommend if you enjoy art and have a passion for it.
- Amazing! Very interactive. Brings all the works of Vincent Van Gogh together
- interesting and well organized. I don't have the words to adequately praise the VR experience
- Superb. This is the second time I have been and if it were to continue I would visit again. The staff are excellent, very polite and extreme helpful. The exhibition itself was stunning. I would recommend the virtual reality experience. Also, take your phone and film the sunflower studies in the vase(you will understand this when you visit). All in all the best and most informative Van Gogh event I have seen.
- An amazing experience, for adults and teenagers alike. It really felt like your were inside Van Gogh’s mind and art. So glad we booked the VIP tickets as VR was amazing! I could have stayed in the immersive experience for hours!
How to get there?
Commercial Street 106
106 Commercial Street, E1 6LZ
- Liverpool Street
- Shoreditch High Street