⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in London that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organisers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
🟡 June - Limited availability
🟢 July - Good availability
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in London
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (13+)
- Child (4–12)
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26) or NHS
- Group Bundle (min. 9 tickets)
- Family Bundle (4+ tickets, max. 2 adults)
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice
- VIP Adult (13+)
- VIP Child (4–12)
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a Van Gogh Starry Night poster
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
Please note that online tickets are available at a reduced price. If buying tickets on-site, prices will be higher.
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take around 90 minutes
👤 Age requirement: all ages! Free entry for children under 4 years old
📍 Location: Commercial 106, Spitalfields. Get directions
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is partially wheelchair accessible. Due to the building’s listing constraints, there is no access to the top floor. The exhibition is not pram accessible, with the exception of the gift shop
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Our venue has a capacity inferior to 500 visitors at once and will follow COVID protocols established by the UK government. Currently, there are no face mask nor COVID-19 vaccination requirements in place to attend this experience
❗ To avoid disappointment, please note that VR headsets are not recommended for those with magnetic hearing aids and guests with a pacemaker will not be able to experience the VR portion of this event
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a gift card for this experience, click here
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This impactful experience has already thrilled visitors in Naples, Italy, Brussels, Belgium, and the UK. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in London!
- The Van Gogh Immersive Experience was absolutely well made and beautiful. My friend and I enjoyed it a lot and I‘d recommend it a lot to people new to art but curious.
- Thought it was amazing! Had a really lovely time, the exhibition is definitely worth going to.
- AMAZING! Such a perfect day out - everyone loved it :)
- I love his work since middle school and I am soo happy that it finally came to life thank you so much for this experience 💗
- Really enjoyed every second! Wounderful interactive world of great artist!
- I returned for a second visit with my friend and we both throughly enjoyed the experience.
- Very nice , love the exhibition, it’s interesting and not boring. Good experience overall
- The extra £5 for VR was well worth it, really felt like I stepped into his world…
- Amazing, breath taking. We loved every bit from when we stepped in. It was an amazing experience for me and my children. The representation of the art work, the ambience. Everything on point! Highly recommended!
- A very enjoyable experience. The virtual reality part was amazing.
- Beautifully creative. Fab use of the new tech with the style of Van Gogh. Loved it. May even go again.
- Very enjoyable the VR experience is a must
- love the seated room❤️ the first part with van gogh’s portfolio could be better quality though as you can tell it is print copies
- We enjoyed as much if not more than the first time we came. The VR is breathtaking.
- Just fabulous, I stayed 2 hours and loved it all
How to get there?
Chiesa Di San Potito
Via Salvatore Tommasi, 1, Napoli NA, Italy, 80135
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Jun 2023
- Jul 2023