⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in Seattle that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
🚨 New dates added! 🚨
🟡 June - Limited availability
🟢 July - Good availability
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition:
- Child (4 to 12)
- Family Pass: Min 4 tickets of which max 2 adults + min 2 kids
- Senior (65+), Student (13 to 26), or Military
- Group Bundle (min. 15 people) - enjoy a 10% discount on ticket price
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice:
- VIP Adult
- VIP Child (4 to 12)
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
🤩 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Date: May-July 2022
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Sundays: 9 a.m – 5:30 p.m
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturdays and holidays: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
New schedules will be in place beggining June 27. The exhibition will remain open on July 4th.
⏳ Duration: The visit will take around 60 to 75 minutes
👤 Age requirement: All ages! Free entry for children under 4 years old
📍 Location: 1750 Occidental Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134, United States. Get directions
♿ Accessibility: The exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🔗 Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience, you can read them here
✅ As official local health guidelines evolve regarding COVID-19 safety protocols, we may enforce vaccinations and/or require masks. We will not require vaccination unless mandated by the city or venue. Regardless, we highly encourage all attendees to wear masks.
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360 degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. Built in 1954, this spacious warehouse is located in the SODO district of downtown Seattle, near the iconic T-Mobile Park. Like other buildings in the area—which over the years has become a neighborhood of artists' lofts, warehouse-style retail stores, and an assortment of other businesses—1750 Occidental Avenue South will be transformed into a stunning art gallery for this occasion. The exhibition inside will be taking over a space of 44,000 square feet and will be decked out floor to ceiling with the latest technology, allowing guests to fully immerse themselves in the world of Van Gogh. This impactful experience has already thrilled visitors in Naples, Italy, Brussels, Belgium, and the UK. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes.
- Absolutely incredible! Learned so much about his life; the influences and changes in his work. The immersion was so revelatory. I've been telling everyone about it including my Starbucks baristas!
- Fabulous! Loved the whole experience Art/Technology immersion.
- Cool exhibit. The immersive room was really well done. The VR is worth the $5 enough content to be interesting and not overwhelming.
- the whole family and I loved this experience and would love to see more exhibits like this
- Loved the projection room. It made his work feel alive in a new way
- We had a nice and relaxing experience. I feel if the lights were somehow dimmer, maybe the images would be more crisp?
- Fantastic! Information and creative. The VR experience blew my mind!
- Great show, customer service from fever is great too. I thought about changing my ticket (didnt end up needing to) and they responded quickly and offered to give me code to rebook
- Stunning and such an incredible experience! Definitely allow plenty of time and do the VR experience.
- Brilliant, amazing, incredible, wonderful, vibrant experience that taught me more about Van Gogh which gave me insight and understanding to his work making the experience that much more powerful. The mimosas were great too!
- honestly a life changing experience. I can not express to you how many emotions I experienced throughout the entire exhibit. I cannot express this enough and I can promise you, it will be something you'll never forget
- Kid friendly exhibit, worth the wait for our family! We had family visiting from Cali that got the chance to come with us too!
- So very beautiful and amazing!!! We’re visiting from Louisiana and just happened to see it advertised on a post outside a restaurant. I have been wanting to see this exhibit! What a wonderful experience!!! Thank you!!!
- The exhibit was amazing! My first time experience dealing with Fever was great and their help with the site has made me a forever customer!
- great to see so much van gogh in one place, the large room was fascinating, and i learned a lot i didn't know about one of my favorite artists
1750 Occidental Ave S
1750 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA , USA, 98134