⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in Houston that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
🚨 Last chance! The exhibition will be closing on February 5, 2023 - don’t miss out! 🚨
🎁 Enjoy a complimentary goodbye gift!*
- Standard Access: free pin and mask
- VIP Access: free pouch bag, pin and mask
🟡 February - Limited availability
Official Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Houston
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition and a complimentary gift:
- Child (4 to 12)
- Family Pass: max. 2 adults + min. 2 kids
- Senior (65+), Student (13 to 26), or Military
- Group bundle (for groups of 15+ people) - enjoy a 10% discount on all tickets
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, a poster of your choice and a complimentary gift:
- VIP Adult
- VIP Child (4 to 12)
🎫 VIP Guided Tour - Special VIP ticket including a 1h 20 minutes guided tour with a maximum of 20 people. (Only available on Fridays and Saturdays at 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m., and 4 p.m.)
🎫 Premium Flex Entry - includes full access to the Experience at any time on your selected date
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, a poster of your choice, and a complimentary gift
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Date: various dates available (select during purchase)
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour)
- Fridays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sundays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
⏳ Duration: The visit will take around 60 to 75 minutes
👤 Age requirement: All ages! Free entry for children under 4 years old
📍 Location: Marq'e Entertainment Center, Houston. Get directions
♿ Accessibility: The exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience, please refer to the FAQs for details.
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This unique experience brought to you by Exhibition Hub has already thrilled 2 million visitors in the USA, in New York, Atlanta, Washington DC, and Boston, among other cities like London. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Houston!
*Subject to limited available stock
- Manuel D.Jun 2022It was a superb experience. Very informative as well as a great way to experience the artist and his work.
- Laura K.Jun 2022Such a unique and beautiful exhibit! And a creative way of bringing it to the public…
- Ben A.Jun 2022Great Experience. The Bedroom at Arles and the big room were tops! It's a great way to spend an hour and a half to two hours to experience the art! By far, much better than just looking at the paintingas at the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
- Alexsandra B.May 2022It was amazing! Like nothing I’d ever seen! You could really feel everything Van Gogh himself had been feeling then through his paintings
- Erick J.Feb 2022The immersion, and the virtual reality, were really fascinating
- Shizu Y.May 2022This was life impacting exhibition. Stunning amazing!
- Barbara R.Feb 2022This was a very enjoyable afternoon. Creative, colorful, and gaining knowledge of a great painter. The big room was spectacular.
- Elizabeth B.Jan 2022It was very good with interesting information about Van Gogh that our group was not aware of. We enjoyed it and sitting int he immersive area was beautiful and peaceful.
- Amy L.Mar 2022We are not into arts but we really enjoyed the immersion experience. It's not overwhelming and the staff was super nice and helpful!
- Mark P.Jan 2022I enjoyed the virtual reality the most. The Imersive room was large and somewhat comfortable. I enjoyed the "holigram" type visual of Van Gogh bust.
- Glynn B.May 2022Really unique, entertaining, innovative, and interesting. Glad our city has something like this to enjoy.
- Tina S.Jan 2022The immersive part of the exhibit was beautiful and fascinating. I was hoping for multiple rooms that were immersive.
- Cheryl B.Feb 2022Amazing experience. So soothing to sit in a room enveloped in Van Gogh masterpieces. Music and art joined together.
- Marsha H.Apr 2022It was absolutely amazing! Loved all the info on Van Gogh and the visuals were out of this world. I loved every minute of it.
- Bruce R.May 2022This was a wonderful experience! I learned much more than I expected about Van Gogh's interesting short life and profuse amount of art work he accomplished. The interactive design was so relaxing and creative. Loved the virtual experience too! Thanks for making it an incredible date night with my wife!
Marq'e Entertainment Center
7620 Katy Freeway, 77024