⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Minneapolis. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi’s Four Seasons and More at the Granada Theater under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📌 Venue: Granada Theater
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA-compliant (note: Zone A seating requires the use of stairs)
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Minneapolis
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring”” – Vivaldi
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: “Summer”” – Vivaldi
- “Thaïs: Méditation” – Jules Massenet
- “Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: “Spring 3””– Max Richter
- “The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño” – Astor Piazzolla
- “Libertango” – Astor Piazzolla
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293:
- “Autumn”” – Vivaldi
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297:
- “Winter”” – Vivaldi
- Listeso String Quartet
- It had a romantic aura, beautiful pieces, amazing experience. Absolutely loved it!
- Simply wonderful!! Loved all the info that was shared about the pieces so much!
- Awesome experience all together - great music and ambience
- Great concert & venue - well spaced & great service Thoroughly enjoyed our time out
- Such good performers and the staff/process was very well organized!
- Fantastic show. Great venue and the atmosphere was amazing.
3022 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55403
Don't miss out!
Select date and session