⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Glasgow. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong at Trades Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Trades Hall
📅 Dates and times: Friday 23 September at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes, including a 15-minute interval (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Glasgow
- Hello Dolly
- Cheek to Cheek
- Mack the Knife
- Dream a Little Dream
- And more!
- Jazz singer - Marianne McGregor
- Brilliant night. Superb musicians in a gorgeous location steeped in history. Totally exceeded expectations. Highly recommended
- Fantastic evening..absolutely brilliant event...the jazz band & singers where truly spectacular.. wonderful experience for myself my big sister and big brother ❤ 💙 💓 They did louis & ella proud
- First time at this venue, would do it again, great ambiance and the singer and musician's were excellent.
- What a fantastic night of music! The venue was just perfect - what an atmosphere! Definitely 5 stars for all😀
- The whole evening was amazing. Beautiful atmosphere and an amazing band. Enjoyed every second of the evening
- A beautiful venue, well organised with the candles adding lovely ambience. The real winner were the musicians though! Super talented people who were a joy to watch and listen to. The singer Ali was fantastic and we loved the storytelling aspect of the performance between the songs. Telling us facts about Ella and Louis in a light hearted, humorous and fun way. She was excellent and really brought the audience into the performance with her. Colin and the rest of the band were just incredible. We loved every minute! Thank you!
- What a wonderful night! The music, the songs, the venue, the atmosphere - all spot on. Well done all, thank you for a fab night - see you at the Nina Simone night on 26th Dec!
- Had a lovely night beautiful venue. Musicians and singer all excellent. A very relaxing atmosphere
- Just loved the whole night. Beautiful venue set out so well and the singer and musicians were fab
- Absolutely fabulous venues, 2nd time attending this and loved it. Musicians and singers are first class. Atmosphere is gorgeous
- Fantastic night thoroughly enjoyed, would and have recommended to friends and family. Excellent value for money. Lovely setting great music. Can't wait to try another night.
- A lovely evening of beautiful songs played by a quartet and beautifully sung by the singer.
- Amazing the band & singer fantastic the setting was gorgeous
- Fantastic. All musicians were fantastic and the singer ! what a voice.
- Absolutely phenomenal! The atmosphere and band were perfect. A wonderful evening