🎫 Ticket for 1, including a 3-course brunch & 90 minutes of bottomless Cosmopolitan, Prosecco or Langkawi Island Iced Tea
Minimum purchase of two tickets
🥢 New Street Food Concept
📱 Super Instagrammable!
🎨 Uniquely designed location, with amazing artwork and neon lighting
🧑🍳 Delicious Asian food from home-cook chefs
🍹 90 minutes of Bottomless Cosmopolitan, Prosecco or Langkawi Island Iced Tea
📅 Date: Saturdays and Sundays
🕒 Time: 12 p.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Tai Pan Alley, 16 Inverness Street, Camden Town
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
❓ Please note: max. 6 people per group. Larger groups will have to spread across two socially-distanced tables
- Click here to view the full brunch menu
Tai Pan Alley is a collection of independent outlets, showcasing the very best of Asian homestyle cooking, including Thai, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Japanese, Indian & Chinese dim sum. Experience an authentic Asian brunch from aspiring chefs in this dynamic space inspired by the back street markets of Bangkok, replicating the hustle and bustle of a traditional, energetic alleyway. The space is beautifully designed with unique artwork and neon lighting, creating a fun and lively destination for all.
- Amazing customer service, amazing food and great bottomless, they keep topping up. Loved it :)
- loved it, the staff were lovely and attentive and the food and drinks were great - the restaurant was also very pretty
- Excelllent customer service, staff were so friendly and kept refilling our drinks. 10/10 would recommend
- Staff were fabulous, food was delicious and the cocktails were kept well topped up for the entire meal. Really great experience, I'd highly recommend it!
- Really good service, staff super friendly and made sure drinks never went dry!
- Delicious food, incredibly friendly and attentive staff. We will be back again soon!
- Food was good, cocktails were great. Waitresses were so attentive and kept topping cocktails up as soon as you finish. One of the best bottomless brunches I’ve been to
- Food was superb and drink was free flowing, excellent service highly recommend
- Great food and an enjoyable time had by all.
- Amazing food, had the bottomless brunch and our drinks were never empty.
- Really good food was great and staff was amazing
- The food delicious and the Lichee G&T was right on point. The service was excellent and the staff very friendly. Really delivered what it was promised, would definitely repeat this experience!
- So much food. So much alcohol. The staff are just an absolute joy and myself and my friends would readily come back here frequently because everything was on point!
- Service is amazing, and fun experience
- Great customer service when booking had to be amended. Drinks were refilled promptly and staff were friendly.
How to get there?
Tai Pan Alley
16 Inverness Street, Camden Town, NW1 7HJ
- Camden Town
Select date and session
- Mar 2023