🎫 Ticket for 1, including a 3-course brunch & 90 minutes of bottomless Cosmopolitan, Prosecco or Langkawi Island Iced Tea
Minimum purchase of two tickets
🥢 New Street Food Concept
📱 Super Instagrammable!
🎨 Uniquely designed location, with amazing artwork and neon lighting
🧑🍳 Delicious Asian food from home-cook chefs
🍹 90 minutes of Bottomless Cosmopolitan, Prosecco or Langkawi Island Iced Tea
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Tai Pan Alley, 16 Inverness Street, Camden Town
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
❓ Please note: max. 6 people per group. Larger groups will have to spread across two socially-distanced tables
- Click here to view the full brunch menu
Tai Pan Alley is a collection of independent outlets, showcasing the very best of Asian homestyle cooking, including Thai, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Japanese, Indian & Chinese dim sum. Experience an authentic Asian brunch from aspiring chefs in this dynamic space inspired by the back street markets of Bangkok, replicating the hustle and bustle of a traditional, energetic alleyway. The space is beautifully designed with unique artwork and neon lighting, creating a fun and lively destination for all.
- Elodie M.Jul 2022Amazing customer service, amazing food and great bottomless, they keep topping up. Loved it :)
- Indusha S.Jun 2022loved it, the staff were lovely and attentive and the food and drinks were great - the restaurant was also very pretty
- Harlin K.Apr 2022Excelllent customer service, staff were so friendly and kept refilling our drinks. 10/10 would recommend
- Helena M.Feb 2022Staff were fabulous, food was delicious and the cocktails were kept well topped up for the entire meal. Really great experience, I'd highly recommend it!
- Daniel O.Feb 2022Really good service, staff super friendly and made sure drinks never went dry!
- M S.Feb 2022Delicious food, incredibly friendly and attentive staff. We will be back again soon!
- Steff W.Jun 2021Food was good, cocktails were great. Waitresses were so attentive and kept topping cocktails up as soon as you finish. One of the best bottomless brunches I’ve been to
- Lani D.Jun 2021Food was superb and drink was free flowing, excellent service highly recommend
- Barrymore J.May 2021Great food and an enjoyable time had by all.
- Shannon T.Jun 2021Amazing food, had the bottomless brunch and our drinks were never empty.
- Cherelle B.Jun 2021Really good food was great and staff was amazing
- Ines S.Jul 2022The food delicious and the Lichee G&T was right on point. The service was excellent and the staff very friendly. Really delivered what it was promised, would definitely repeat this experience!
- Tian B.Aug 2022So much food. So much alcohol. The staff are just an absolute joy and myself and my friends would readily come back here frequently because everything was on point!
- Jennifer T.May 2021Service is amazing, and fun experience
- Kaishia W.Jun 2021Great customer service when booking had to be amended. Drinks were refilled promptly and staff were friendly.
How to get there?
“El Seminario” Centro Tarraconense
Carrer de Sant Pau, 4, Tarragona, 43003