🎫 Ticket for 1 to the Bond for a Day immersive tour, including:
- An expert to guide you through your mission of the murky world of spies, sabotage, and assassination!
- Full brunch with tea, coffee, Glass of prosecco, Mimosa or soft drink during a briefing in a secret location in Great Scotland Yard
- A visit to “Q” / shooting range activity using 300 rounds with a wide range of firearms
- A sample of the Ian Fleming & Bond’s preferred fragrance Floris 89, perfumers to royalty & nobility (patrons included Winston Churchill, Marilyn Monroe, Ian Fleming (and of course, James Bond!)
- A 10% discount to enjoy at Floris!
- A chauffeured, guided tour of Mayfair visiting locations relating to the life of Ian Fleming & its espionage ‘secret corners’
- 3 short walking tours of hidden London in St James’s, Whitehall, and Mayfair, Saville Row & Aston Martin Park Lane
- Your own version of Bond’s favourite cocktail; the ‘Vesper’ (or other alcoholic/non-alcoholic drink)
- Main course Lunch at the House of Spies
🔍 Live the life of fiction's favourite spy and enjoy a luxurious immersive experience guided by an espionage expert
🔫 Use Bond's preferred weapons at an airsoft shooting range, armed with 300 rounds
🍸 Sip on Your own version of Bond’s favourite cocktail; the Vesper
🍽️ Full breakfast and a main course lunch
📅 Date: various dates (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 10 a.m.
⏳ Duration: approximately 6 hours
📍 Meeting point: 13-15 Great Scotland Yard, London, SW1A 2HJ
👤 Age requirement: 12+. Children must be accompanied by an adult of over 18 years
🍽️ Dietary requirements: allergies and other dietary requirements are catered for
❓ Please note: this experience requires significant immersion/participation. This is a half-day experience with approx. 70% walking and standing and 30% being transported/sitting down
Breakfast and lunch options include:
Full English breakfast, 2 bacon, 2 Cumberland Sausages, mushrooms , tomatoes, beans, hashbrowns, toast (white or granary) 2 eggs (scrambled, fried or poached)
Full vegetarian breakfast, 2 Vegetarian Sausages, mushrooms , tomatoes, beans, hashbrowns, toast (white or granary) 2 eggs (scrambled, fried or poached)
Sandwiches or Brioche rolls, choose from Sausage, bacon, plain omelette, vegetarian sausage
Fruit scones, with clotted cream and strawberry Jam
Croissants, with salted butter and selection of preserves
Omelette`s, choose from ham, cheese, mushroom, tomato
On toast (white or granary), with beans or eggs (scrambled, fried or poached)
Cereal, cornflakes, porridge, muesli
Tea, coffee, fruit juices,
Glass of Prosecco or Mimosa
Live a jam-packed day in the life of the most famous spy in the world! Start this immersive experience with a full breakfast in Great Scotland Yard in true Bond style. Then, after an action-packed afternoon mastering your shooting skills and walking in the footsteps of Bond's creator in Mayfair, take in the views as a true '00' with a Vesper (vodka martini). You earned it! Get ready to go behind the scenes of one of the world's most successful movie franchises and play the leading role—who knows, you may even get your own '00' Licence.
How to get there?
Queens County Farm Museum
73-50 Little Neck Parkway, Queens, 11004
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- May 2022