⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Manchester. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Tchaikovsky at Manchester Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Manchester Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
- Lehar - Merry Widow Medley
- Tchaikovsky Swan Lake - Theme Tune🩰
- Tchaikovsky Swan Lake - Waltz🩰
- Waltz of the Flowers
- Tchaikovsky Swan Lake - Scène Moderato assai🩰
- Nocturne from Borodin String Quartet No.2
- Tchaikovsky Swan Lake - Dance of the Little Swans🩰
- The Swan - Saint Saëns
- Tchaikovsky Swan Lake - No.5 pas de deux (tempo di valse)🩰
- Johann Strauss - Tritsch-Tratsch Polka
- Vienna in the Woods
- Tchaikovsky Swan Lake - Act 4 finale🩰
- String quartet - Mercury Strings
- Ballerinas - Sophie Adams Ballet
💬 Zoe A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This is defiantly a must do!!! Fab performance and fab space."
💬 Alessia A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Really amazing music and beautiful atmosphere."
💬 Ginette D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful evening with wonderfully talented musicians!"