🎵 This experience is brought to you by Belmont Ensemble. This concert is not affiliated with the Fever Original Candlelight series.
🎫 Band A ticket for 1 (Front Stalls: unreserved seating)
🎫 Band B ticket for 1 (Balconies: unreserved seating)
🎫 Band C ticket for 1 (Side/Rear Stalls: unreserved seating)
🎫 Concession ticket for 1 (Band A, B or C)
Concession ticket holders are able to sit in any band of their choice. Seating is unreserved and allocated on arrival.
📅 Dates and times: various (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 1 hour, no interval
📍 Location: The Grand Temple, Freemasons' Hall
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome, however, the concert is not recommended for babies that need to be held in arms
❓ Please note: Concession tickets are available for full-time students and OAPs - please bring proof of eligibility with you to the concert
🎁 Fever benefit: this offer is exclusively available on Fever
(Performed by The Belmont Ensemble of London and Trafalgar Sinfonia)
- Click here to view the full programme
Prepare yourself for a musical feast in the majestic, glistening, gilded setting of The Grand Temple at Freemasons' Hall, in the heart of Covent Garden. Savour the stunning atmosphere and pieces in this majestic, glistening, gilded setting of The Grand Temple at Freemasons' Hall, in the heart of Covent Garden. Sit back and relax as the joys of Vivaldi's exuberant 'Four Seasons' are brought to you by a group of London's finest musicians.
- The emotions I had at this concerts are beyond words. The entire Vivaldi is an experience I will never forget. The soloist (I would love to know his name please) was mesmerising to listen and look at him. This orch is the 1st time I’ve seen and they are superb. The accuracy,the sense of timing,the beauty of sound,the energy…. Just splendid! Thank you
- The performance was stunning. I was captivated by the music and had goosebumps throughout! All credit to the amazing musicians who made this an unforgettable night, thank you so much.
- Wonderful performance, loved the venue, the performers were absolutely brilliant and their energy shined throughout the entirety of the concert. Would absolutely recommend
- The artists were amazing and the Freemasons Hall venue is just magic! It was the first live music event I attended after the lockdown and I will always remember the joy and peace that this show was able to give me. Thank you, CandleLight!
- Stunning performance from v talented musicians in a beautiful venue. Worth every penny. Thoroughly recommend these concerts!
- Just wonderful. Gorgeous venue, fabulous orchestra, festive carols, what more could you ask for.Magical experience.
- A great experience, cosy concert, great choire, brilliant musicians, and all that in a gorgeous building. Time well spent, strongly recommend
- What a wonderful evening in a stunning setting. The music was sublime and pure escapism
- Wonderful performance from some very talented musicians. The lead violinist was amazing. Would definitely recommend
- The energy of the music from start to the end was exceptional. The arrangements were very thorough and simply sublime. We wanted to hear more........Please.......
- A wonderful experience . The musicians were inspired and the venue was spectacular.
- Beautiful venue, talented musicians, everything was superb!
- The venue was fantastic. The music was enjoyable. All in all an excellent experience!
- It was a lovely event. I enjoyed the orchestra especially the principal violinist and the organ. Was the principal violinist playing a Stratavarius? It had such a beautiful sound. I also enjoyed singing Christmas carols.
- It was a beautiful concert in a splendid venue!
How to get there?
The Grand Temple, Freemasons Hall
60 Great Queen StreetHolborn, WC2B 5AZ
- Covent Garden
Don't miss out!
Select date and session