🎫 Ticket for 1 Adult for a Swan Boat Rental
Each ticket includes:
- Swan Boat Rental
- US Coast Guard Approved Life Vest
🦢 Fun swan boats with roomy back seats
🌞 A great way to enjoy the weather and outdoors
😋 Tasty treats available at the Beacon Cafe (for separate purchase)
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Times: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
📍 Venue: Echo Park Lake
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
The Swan Boats at Echo Park Lake are one of Los Angeles’ hidden gems. Don’t miss this unique way to explore Echo Lake signature lotus beds and fountain. Rated one of the best LA activities, Echo Park pedal boats are a great way to enjoy the outdoors! All of the boats come equipped with shaded canopies for maximum comfort. The large swan boats feature a roomy back seat for those that would like to forego pedaling and would prefer to just enjoy the view. There is also Beacon Cafe on-site which boasts an awesome food menu and desserts, and has seating that overlooks the lake! What a day out!
- Jessica M.May 2022Beautiful park, perfect pond with turtles, ducks, geese and beautiful birds. Loved the Lilly pads. Very affordable and friendly staff! Perfect date night or family outing ❤️
- Leticia S.Mar 2022The view was perfect!
- April P.Dec 2021Great!
- Eunicia B.Aug 2021So fun & beautiful
- Daisy R.Feb 2021The process was super fast and easy, the employees sanitized everything
- Jesse A.Feb 2021It was a lot of fun tiering on the legs they Wil get a little sore but def a nice experience
- Richard H.Feb 2021Godd fun, good price. Tried it during daytime, but I heard night was amazing.
- Sabrina B.Feb 2021It was fun and cool, there was a lot of hobos around but can’t help that either.
- Amber D.Nov 2020We had a great time!
- Parmeet K.Oct 2020The place around echo park has become a ghetto
- Laicee C.Sep 2020Such a great time, boats were clean. staff was friendly, view was great. 10/10 would recommend
- Brenden H.Sep 2020Without that water shooting in the air 100 + feet (fountain) it would have been hot , but that was a major ++ a great spot to cool off in the Hot weather
- Roselyn H.Aug 2020Great experience
- John W.Oct 2020Very enjoyable.
- Debbie H.Dec 2020We had a blast!
Echo Park Lake
751 Echo Park Avenue, Los Angeles, 90026-4207
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
No booking fees
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024