🎫 Taste of Yuu brunch ticket for 1, including up to 10 dishes of Yuu Kitchen favourites
🎫 Taste of Veg brunch ticket for 1, including up to 10 dishes of Yuu Kitchen vegetarian favourites
🍳 Munch on up to 10 dishes of delicious Yuu Kitchen brunch favourites
🍸 Bottomless option available at the restaurant for only an additional £15 per person
🌱 Vegetarian and vegan options available
📅 Date: various Saturdays (select during purchase)
🕒 Seating times: 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 90 mins (maximum)
📍 Location: Yuu Kitchen
🍽️ Dietary requirements: the whole menu can be made vegan, but not gluten-free
♿ Accessibility: the venue has wheelchair access on ground level. Disabled toilets are available. The venue is comprised of high bar style seating on sharing tables, but there is one table of 4 covers that can accommodate wheelchairs
❓ Please note: dishes are served between 2 people in Yuu Kitchen signature sharing style. Discretionary 12.5% service charge added
- Edamame (VE): soybeans in a pod, chilli or salted
- Raw Kale & Cucumber (VE): Pumpkin seeds, goma dressing, and fried shallots
- Vietnamese Vegetarian Ssam (V): corn, mushroom and noodle spring rolls, wrapped in lettuce with housemade sweet chilli sauce
- Sweet & Sticky Eggplant (VE): wok-fried with white miso glaze, crunchy shallots, and sesame
- Baby Back Ribs: pork ribs, Asian bbq sauce, and chilli
- Brocolli (VE): apple and onion dressing, red chilli, and fried shallots
- Chicken Karaage: banana catsup, sriracha, Hiroshi, spring onion, and sesame
- Steamed Rice (VE)
- Banana Turon - banana spring rolls with ice cream (VE)
Bottomless Drinks (available for extra purchase directly at the restaurant on the day)
- Draught beer & bubbles
Surround yourself with manga artwork and indulge in authentic Japanese and South-East Asian flavours at Yuu Kitchen's bottomless brunch! Featuring favourites like Sweet and Sticky Eggplant and Chicken Karaage, this new open-kitchen gastronomy concept uses the highest quality produce executed with precision cooking. The illustrations by Hong Kong-based artist Lunatic have strong influences from Manga, Asian fashion, comic-book and pop culture. With funky interiors, delicious food and bottomless frizzante, who could ask for more?
- Great restaurant, friendly staff and the food was amazing. The prosecco was regularly topped up! Will definitely be visiting again soon.
- Great service and food was delicious would recommend for a group to start your day out 🥂🥂
- Tasty food, good service, my glass was never empty and realy liked that I could swap between beer and prosseco, will be back
- Lovely food and the glass was definitely kept topped up!
- Amazing food and the staff was super friendly . Loved it
- Amazing, so attentive and welcoming.
- The employees there, were very friendly and has a great positive attitude
- Amazing staff delicious food
- Friendly staff and great food
- Very nice staff and the manager. Food lovely-good value for money
- Lovely food and great vibe
Select date and session