Tickets for Portuguese Custard Tart Baking Class in NYC
🎫 Ticket for 1 household
🕒 Date and time: various weekend sessions to choose from
⏳ Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours approx.
📍 Location: Your home!
👉 You will receive the recipe by email after the class
📱 Next steps: You will find further instructions on how to join the live stream in your Fever ticket and confirmation email
Pastry chef & bakery owner João is bringing the sweetest side of Portugal to your kitchen! Learn how to make Lisbon’s most iconic dessert, Pastel de Nata, at your own home! From the kitchen at his family bakery, João will share easy-to-follow steps and pro tricks to make puff pastry using staple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. You are welcome to ask all your questions, or simply watch, learn, and bake later at your own pace. Please note that this is a demonstrative class with interaction from all participants, and there will even be post-class email support to clear any lingering doubts. Bring your husband, wife, kids, or pets along and bake away!
- Awesome teacher! Can’t wait to make them.
- This was a great class, really awesome experience! Chef Joao explains everything well, answers all the questions and demonstrates all the steps needed to repet the process on your own. I cannot wait to give it a try! :)
- I gave this as a gist to my wife. She enjoyed sharing and getting to meet people from around the world and Joao was a joy to watch. However, she would have had enjoyed cooking along with the chef.
- It was great but I will say that it is not necessary to introduce every single person on the zoom call before starting the class.
- Great class!! Well done.
- Very detailed and fun!
- Loved the class. Chef Joao was very informative and really made it fun. Thank you
- The chef was wonderful. Learned a lot. At one point, the audio/video went out briefly but overall I enjoyed the session.
- Thoroughly enjoyed the experience!
- Fun and informative! The host was great and I wait to make them! The only bad thing is to not be able to reach through the screen and eat one of the ones already made!
- Chef was so amazing so patient and wonderful in providing alternatives for food allergies!
- I loved all the tips and explanations. Chef Joao’s class was easy to follow even though the process is complex. Thank you
- Amazing class. Expert baker, beautiful class. Very kind, very interactive, amazing tips. Highly recommended!!!
- Bought this for my mom for her birthday and she loved it! She said João was very sweet and informative!! We can’t wait to make the pastéis tomorrow thank you
- It was a pleasure to meet Joao and learn from him. I cannot wait for additional classes.
Select date and session