⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover Beethoven’s Best Works at The Metropolitan Community Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Metropolitan Community Church
📅 Dates and times: September 3 at 7:00pm & 9:15pm (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Quartet no. 4 Op 18 Mvt: 1 Allegro ma non Tanto
- Quartet no. 5 Op 18 Mvt: 3 Andante Cantabile
- Quartet no. 3 Op 18 Mvt. 4 Presto
- Quartet no. 1 Op.18 Mvt: 2 Adagio
- Quartet no. 4 Op 18 Mvt: 4 Allegro
- Quartet no. 3 Op 59 Mvt: 3: Minuette & Mvt 4: Allegro Molto
- Listeso string quartet
- The performance was entertaining and the setting was intimate and comfortable. The candlelight and the classic church created a wonderful ambience.
- I really enjoyed the presentation between each piece, it made for an educational experience. Also the calibre of musicians was top-notch.
- A wonderful experience with outstanding musicians. We look forward to the next concert. Thank you!
- Amazing experience! The music was beautiful and the atmosphere was surreal. Highly recommend. I can't wait to check out more events.
- Absolutely breathtaking! How beautiful it is to be around people experiencing the magic of music again. Thank you
- It was a wonderful experience. The little tidbits between pieces was a big plus. Thanks for putting it together
- It was great to see live music again. I enjoyed to full experience with candlelight etc.
- The candles were beautiful and it was a nice venue. What a nice way to have a neighbourhood concert.
- Just the right amount of time to actually enjoy the music. Love the story behind each piece and the sense of humour.
- Really beautiful setting, fantastic musicians! Would definitely go again!
- Loved it! Will recommend everyone I know to experience this lovely event
- Breathtaking atmosphere and delightful sounds
- Very nice atmosphere and professional musicians
- Amazing! Exceptional talent and beautiful!!!
- Beautiful music