🎫 Classic Afternoon Tea for 2 – 6
All tickets include:
- Sandwiches, scones and sweet treats
- Tea or coffee of your choice
- A mini mystery and game
Bookings require a minimum of 2 people
📅 Dates: Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
🕒 Time: 12:15pm, 1pm, 1:45pm, 2:45pm or 3:45pm (select during purchase)
⌛ Duration: approx. 90 minutes
📍 Location: The Mind Palace, via Doyle's Opticians
👤 Age requirement: 10+
❓ Please note: vegetarian, vegan, halal and gluten-free options are available upon request. You must email the venue at least 72 hours in advance (contact information will be provided in your confirmation email). Unfortunately, the venue is not peanut or nut-free
Served with your choice of refreshing tea or freshly brewed coffee
🥪 Freshly Prepared Savouries
- Pastrami with slice of gherkin burger with tomato, bread, mustard, and mayo sauce
- Pretzel with chives, cream cheese, and fresh salmon
- Ham and cheese finger sandwich
- Cucumber and cream cheese finger sandwich
- Stilton and leek muffin with walnut
🍰 Assortment of Mini Homemade Cakes & Tarts
- Lemon tart with meringue
- Red choux with vanilla creme patissiere and raspberry coulis
- Chocolate cupcake
- Sable breton with cream cheese
- Plain, freshly baked scone with clotted cream and jam
Get ready to take a trip down Baker Street with Sherlock’s Mind Palace Afternoon Tea and Mini Mystery. Join in this secret speakeasy to indulge in a delicious afternoon tea and test your skills of deduction with an original case to crack. You’ll need to work together as a team to solve the mini-mystery quiz, all whilst tucking into a tasty selection of savouries, buttery scones, and homemade sweet treats. Your Afternoon Tea will include freshly made savouries, such as cream cheese salmon pretzels, plus a selection of homemade sweets, including hazelnut choux buns, Black Forest cupcakes and lemon tarts. And of course, no afternoon tea is complete without scones served with clotted cream and jam!
- Was good, just a bit cold in the room
- All the canapés and cakes were actually delicious! Very nice setting- enjoyed the experience immensely:-)
- fun experience. Food was decent, vegan options were not the best though
- Guy who work on Sunday was brilliant couldn’t do more for us
- Nice food. Fun little teaser. Fab location
- Lovely snacks and cool environment
- Brilliant experience!
- Fantastic afternoon tea and some great puzzles - what more could you need!!
- Good food, average puzzles but it was quite cold in the room, not ideal to need to wear your jacket when having tea!
- Loved afternoon tea with a mini mystery to solve. The decor really makes you feel you’re in the library with Mycroft. Fab service and great food options as well!
- Had a wonderful afternoon. Food was delicious, service was good and the mysteries were tough to solve!
- Excellent. Good fun, tasty cream tea
- It was fun and the staff were lovely and welcoming. Great attention to detail :)
- It was quite a strange experience overall, the afternoon tea was very nice
- Really great waiter who was fun! Really good environment. Loved it
How to get there?
Ground Floor of the West 12 Shopping Centre, W12 8PP
- Shepherd's Bush
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024
- Jun 2024