🎫 Adult ticket for 1 to the Secret Old London Tour
⚰️ Walk through the graveyard of the finest medieval church in London
🛡️ See the memorial to William Wallace aka Braveheart
⛪ Stand inside the shell of a church destroyed in the Blitz
🔥 See where the Great Fire of London stopped
🏛️ Stand where Gladiators fought in London’s Roman Amphitheatre
📅 Date: various dates available (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 11 a.m. or 2 p.m.
⌛ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Barbican Tube
Walking through the ancient streets of London, you’ll learn what lies beneath your feet, from 14th century Black Death victims to a long lost Roman Amphitheatre. Standing by some of the most foreboding locations in the city, we’ll tell you about the gruesome executions which took place here, and the partying and revelry which accompanied them! This walk will surely leave you with a lasting impression of a different side of London!
- Really interesting tour. I learned so much about a part of London I rarely see (and I'm a Londoner). Our tour guide was really enthusiastic and engaging. Definitely recommend!
- Excellent knowledge from the guide who was always friendly and welcomed questions. Would definitely go on one of his tours again
- Very interesting trip around bits of London I have never seen before
- Matt was a great and knowledgable guide. Learn a lot about my new city.
- It was amazing and Matt was very friendly and approachable as well as knowledgeable. Was one of the nicest walking tours we had
- Matt was a very knowledgeable guide. Thoroughly enjoyed the tour
- Very knowleable guide, expert in his job and interesting tour!!!
- Perfect tour through the streets of London revealed hidden secrets
- Really interesting tour- guide was soooo knowledgeable. Shared loads of interesting facts with us- thx again Matt
- A really very interesting and informative tour. The guide, Rosemary, knew her stuff and I felt transported back to that era.
- Very good tour
- Very interesting walk Matt is very knowledgeable and showed us a different side of London .he made it a very enjoyable experience.
How to get there?
Aldersgate Street, EC1A 4JA
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024
- Jun 2024
- Jul 2024
- Aug 2024
- Sept 2024
- Oct 2024
- Nov 2024
- Dec 2024