🎫 Show Only Ticket for 1 person, including entry and welcome drink (no food included)
🎫 Meat Ticket for 1 person, including 2-course dinner, welcome drink & show
🎫 Vegan Ticket for 1 person, including 2-course dinner, welcome drink & show
🎵 Enjoy an evening of all things Motown & Soul
🍽️ Delicious 2-course dinner (vegan option available)
🥂 Welcome glass of prosecco on arrival
🏆 2019 winner of ‘Family & Visitor Attraction Award’
⭐ Hundreds of 5-star reviews
📅 Date: various dates available (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 3:00 p.m.
📍 Location: Between The Bridges, London
👗 Dress Code: Smart/Casual
♿ Accesibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
(Subject to change)
- Southern Fried Chicken, Mediterranean Mixed Vegetables, Steamed Rice, Garlic & Chili Mayonnaise
- Keralin Red Pepper, Cauliflower Curry, Steamed Rice, Mediterranean Vegetables
- Soul Supper Signature Cupcake (VG & GF)
Take a trip down memory lane with our immersive dining experience celebrating all things Motown & Soul. An evening of food, drinks and music inspired by a Detroit culture that became the heartbeat of American music. Expect to hear the likes of Marvin Gaye, Temptations, Four Tops, Supremes, Martha & The Vandellas, Jackson 5, Stevie Wonder, Marvelettes, Otis Reading, Aretha Franklin, Sam Cooke, Ray Charles, Al Green, Irma Thomas & more!
- Excellent venue, MC, DJ and band with singers were incredible. The atmosphere and night was so enjoyable. Also the vegan dinner was delicious! The curry was soo tasty! What a great experience!
- The entire night was so much fun. Food was surprisingly delicious and the band was great. The host was also great at entertaining!
- Absolutely brilliant experience tonight. Loved it
- Wa not what we were expecting when we entered so early in the evening but the place was rocking. We had a fantastic night. My only winge if any is no dance floor area
- Had an amazing night! Thank you! Will def be back again! 😁
- My Fiancée and I absolutely loved it, the staff are amazingly friendly, the music brilliant and the crowd interaction excellently funny (I'm a bad boy apparently lol) Thank you so much guys !!!!
- We had a great time. Food was good too.
- Music was great, venue brilliant. Bit let down by the food
- Music was fairly good. The food was cold and little bland. But great crowd atmosphere. Really enjoyed myself.
- Really enjoyed it
How to get there?
Eglise Saint-Maurice de Lille-Centre
Parvis Saint-Maurice, 59800
Don't miss out!
Select date and session